This is the Message Centre for Tabitca

almost!

Post 41

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I've got a new brain, but can't get the shrink wrap offsmiley - wahso stuck with this one for the time being

almost!

Post 42

Marmite

Ive got tin foil around mine, it reflects everything so nothing gets insmiley - biggrin

almost!

Post 43

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I'm not that fashion conscious smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh

almost!

Post 44

Marmite

Neither am i, its only a cheap Asda's onesmiley - winkeye, i couldnt afford the thick turkey foilsmiley - wah

almost!

Post 45

ARGH! error found and apology's with it, BK, after all this time, I ain't got you on my friends list smiley - wahmay I rectify this and add you mto it

almost!

Post 46

Marmite

You make me blushsmiley - blush Prof, of course you can, in return i will do the same my friend, again is thats ok.smiley - ok

almost!

Post 47

it's a bad oversight on my behalf my friend

almost!

Post 48

t'is done and amendedsmiley - smiley

almost!

Post 49

back in 20mins approx

almost!

Post 50

Marmite

No worries mate, its sorted now, but i still see it as an honour for you to ask, you are 'The Prof' after allsmiley - cool

almost!

Post 51

the thing is BK, to me it's mannerssmiley - smileyand respect to/for a friend

almost!

Post 52

Marmite

Your a thoughtful bloke Prof, a quality lost on many nowadays.

Right its my turn to shoot now, kids to entertain, well take them bowling really, have a good daysmiley - ok

almost!

Post 53

enjoy the day BKsmiley - cheersbud!

almost!

Post 54

Tabitca

Been having fun guys? smiley - laugh should have left you some smiley - tea and biscuits

almost!

Post 55

Tabitca

The sun has come out so think I'll go sit in the garden for a while,
catch you later. I emailed you profsmiley - ok

almost!

Post 56

smiley - smileynoticedsmiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

almost!

More Conversations for Tabitca

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more