This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Discharged..

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

A while ago I was discharged from cardiac rehab. Based on my level of exercise I have got up to at the gym.
Today was the surgical follow-up appointment. ECG, etc. and I was discharged. No limit on what exercise I do.. no limit on what weight I can lift smiley - evilgrinsmiley - biggrin OK, it will still take some months for the chest muscles to rejoin the sturnum, but once they do I can train above the weight limit of 20KG, at last..

Discharged..

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Man is that good to hear! Even if we already expected it for some time following your numerous rehab successes here on h2g2.

I'll raise a glass for you. Again. At this rate you might have turned me into an alcoholic had I not stayed sober for three months smiley - biggrin

Discharged..

Post 3

You can call me TC

Cheers! smiley - cheers

Great news.

Discharged..

Post 4

smiley - stiffdrink Guess I must be immortal now smiley - ale moved up to 8KG dumbells at gym today.. sure is slow working up to where I was before the op.. my wrecked right shoulder doesnt help, must get that seen too..
Just home from pub, gym this morning, 10 miles walked last 2 days.. smiley - zzz

Discharged..

Post 5

I'll be off for a walk and shopping in a minute. Should be easy: Rest of the nation is probably watching our own little game of thrones on TV smiley - biggrin

Discharged..

Post 6

Not been able to post in days.. just page unavailable messages...
Saw cardiac rehab, had exercise test, discharged by them with no restriction on exercise smiley - smiley
Off Monday for a 2 week holiday, walking and pubs, whilst the workmen deconstruct out bathroom and construct a new, working bathroom to replace it.. smiley - zensmiley - ale

Discharged..

Post 7

You can call me TC

Have fun in the snow smiley - snowman

Discharged..

Post 8

Happy hols. Just returned from a week long at my friend's who almost died of a second bout with meningitis even if he got vaccinated against it after the first. He's miraculously okay now. Only difference I noticed is him using words like physio therapy, rehab, yoga and the like

Key: Complain about this post