This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I am in

Post 41

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

It's one of my favourite bookmarks in Safari smiley - biggrin

I am in

Post 42

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Watch out for the Big Five!

For me it is Brunel, ever since Pliny crashed on me.

(The colour scheme of Pliny is more stealth in an office environment, compared to Brunel's hard greens, black and blues)

I am in

Post 43

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

One week to go 2Legs. I suppose that could still feel like an eternity. I wish you a lot of strength for the coming week.

I am in

Post 44

Baron Grim

I couldn't log in yesterday. It seemed the h2g2 server was down. And today, brunel looks bad. The fonts have changed and the text is in white instead of yellow. This place is limping along.

I am in

Post 45

You can call me TC

I thought you could select your own colour scheme in Brunel.

I haven't changed from Goo since 2000, which is all that was available in those days.

I am in

Post 46

Baron Grim

You can only change the color scheme of you're personal space.
I switched to Brunel because of the pop-out My Convos thingy that auto refreshes and shows new posts in red.

I am in

Post 47

Baron Grim

What no skin has is an edit option.
^your personal space^ smiley - facepalm

I am in

Post 48

Not to brag but I get the same in alabastard smiley - biggrin

The pop-out My Convos thingy, I mean. Not the edit option smiley - biggrin

I am in

Post 49

Baron Grim

It does? I switched this page to alabaster and I can't find it. I do like the convos list on the side bar though. Maybe I'll switch to alabaster on mobile devices and stick with brunel on desktop.

Specifically, what the brunel my convos thingy does is it opens in a separate, small window. Just like the Who's Online thingy does. Seeing that alabaster does have the Who's Online thingy, maybe I am just missing where the My Convos thingy is. In brunel, the link for My Convos is in a menu list on the left side bar, two options above Who's Online. That menu list appears at the top and bottom of the page in Alabaster, but doesn't appear to have My Convos. I suppose I could try to make a custom version of My Space that includes a link to My Convos, but as buggy as the site's editing is now, I don't dare.

I am in

Post 50

smiley - sorry Baron, I'm not familiar with Brunel. What I mean is when I use my Mac and click my bookmark in my Safari browser I get a page with all my convos. Those recently commented on by others will always be on top

I am in

Post 51

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Couldnt post for a few days. Just got error messages.
Got my hair cut today as I dont know long it will take after the opoeration before I will be able to do that. Did a bit of housework and made hummus.. did our normal 4 miles of walking.

I am in

Post 52

I did 6.2 kilometers. That's roughly the same as 4 miles, init?

Key: Complain about this post