This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Gym.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Monday. at last. will take months again to get back any level of fitness. smiley - puff not felt as unfit as I do now, for years smiley - wahsmiley - yikes
Sleep still all messed up, well, I'm not sleeping full stop. since... I can't recall smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

Gym.

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Good for you and good luck smiley - goodluck with that.

Over here I'm still waiting for my first jab. While our authorities have been very succesful almost from day one in preventing our hospitals from getting over crowded they haven't been very good at getting people vaccinated. So far only 14.6 percent of the population have had their first shot. And only 7.5 percent have had their second.

Didn't help that the AstraZeneca was put on hold because a few people got atypical blood clots. And now the one from Johnson & Johnson is in the searchlight also smiley - erm

On the upside this happened before I could get vaccinated so I'm probably eligible for the PfizerBioNTech now.

Gym.

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

I prefer gentle walking with my four wheeled stroller walking aid, to formal exercises.

Gym.

Post 4

Reality Manipulator

Sleeping is easy with me, its keeping awake that's the problem I have.

Gym.

Post 5

And, having got back to the gym, after the lockdowns, and regained fitness.. vack to my teenage waist and weight, now there is no gym for 12 weeks after the opperation, whilst my sturnum heals..

Gym.

Post 6

Sending healing vibes in advance! smiley - love

Gym.

Post 7

Thanks!
What I need now is sleep.. but its too hot and insomnia means not. 4 hours until I must get up..

Gym.

Post 8

smiley - goodluck

Key: Complain about this post