This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

otter news...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - yawn this is all getting very boring smiley - yawn
Can't motivate to exercise, without access to the gym, to do a decent cardio workout smiley - yawn
went to shops yesterday, got chicken breast, beef mince, red peppers, and a few other bits... and Middle Easturn naan...
made hummus today smiley - drool
Cooked up the chicken breasts today, having marinated overnight with lemon juice, sunflower oil, sesame seeds, and Za'Ater spice blend smiley - drool
had a naan between me and W for lunch, with some of the chicken and some of the hummus smiley - drool which will be lunch for the next... four days I think smiley - magic

in otter otter news, got a result back from the hospital, I'd sort of forgotten about, had a CT scan a few... weeks, months? back, as I had been having some symptoms/signs of cancer relapse, scan came back negative, which was good smiley - scientist

basically I'm just reading and reading (audio books), ATM, mainly trashy fiction stuff as my concentration is too crap for anything proper anymore smiley - wah helps pass the time though smiley - booksmiley - book
ordered some stuff online last night from Bodyshop, and still waiting for a new SD card to arrive... - was disappointed the sandisk one just died so quickly, so went for Kingston this time smiley - grr once that is here, can move all my music over again, from the PC smiley - geek and then at least have space for a few more books... I'm getting through a book a day at the moment (short books work well for my concentration mind smiley - blushsmiley - senior ) smiley - zen
stay frosty smiley - zen

otter news...

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Congrats on receiving news on negative results. This kind of news is always welcome smiley - ok

Seems I just fixed my computer. It refused to open the doors to Facebook unless I used moderate physical pressure (clicking the link up to a dozen times) and my internet bank was completely inaccessible. I can get in now and feast my eyes on all the dough I have saved since my local pub went into quarantine. Gosh what party we will have when it reopens! I'd better stock up on aspirin smiley - laugh

smiley - pirate

otter news...

Post 3

same here! I had to move money between accounts yesterday, and put a load into one of my savings account smiley - blushsmiley - 2cents

Success today, was mustering up energy to do something... did housework, laundry, and felt so much better for having done something; then played guitar a while, before checking online; and shocked, found a free online supermarket grocerys delivery slot! - so did a quick shop for things we don't get locally, mainly frozen fish fillets smiley - magicsmiley - fish so we at least have some normal food arriving smiley - magic

My new SD card for my phone arrived today, so I must format that, and start moving all my music library back over to it smiley - groan from the PC smiley - sleepy but... first I think it must be lunchtime here (middle-easturn naan, with home marinated Za'ater chicken breast, and home-made hummus smiley - drool ) again... smiley - blush tonight for dinner is the second half of the beef chilli I made last night smiley - chef

otter news...

Post 4

You can call me TC

Do you really still have to format things before you load files on to them? I sometimes do, but often forget.

otter news...

Post 5

yes/no... depends. - for example you can have a SD/MMC card formatted at least two ways... perhaps more; as 'portible media', or as 'internal storage'.... I imagine the second might be more useful if you've a small phone memory; but I know it puts a lot more stress on the MMC, and so increases likelihood of card failure... formatting as 'portible media' seems default, and I think this card already was smiley - ermsmiley - geek

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more