This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

mask. and boot.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - yikes boot camp that is... really, it was a week ago? smiley - wah well it is again today smiley - puff the weeks roll round faster... every week smiley - flustered

and, the mask? leather, natch, and with spikes, especially where the eyes would be. its for a party coming up the end of this month.... allhallow's eve or whatever its called, apparently. - it won't be a complete face-covering mask though; it needs a hole/space for me to drink through smiley - ale obviously smiley - snork I best get on and make it smiley - run

mask. and boot.

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Now there's an idea for a new super hero: The hitchhiker with the leather mask smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

mask. and boot.

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

All you need is a sword and a long flowing cloak to wear when you're swinging on the chandeliers.

mask. and boot.

Post 4

Missed boot camp today smiley - wah really wasn't feeling up to it smiley - ill think I've some kind of throat of a sore nature... might be a cold type thing smiley - shrug
Still haven't started on the mask either smiley - doh

mask. and boot.

Post 5

If it makes you feel any better I'm sleeping with a mask every night. Makes me sound like Darth Vader.

smiley - pirate

mask. and boot.

Post 6

Baron Grim

You sound like James Earl Jones when you talk in your sleep!? smiley - wow

mask. and boot.

Post 7

I honestly can't answer that smiley - erm

Maybe I should record myself smiley - huh

smiley - pirate

mask. and boot.

Post 8

Someone.... who I once was sleeping with smiley - blush said I sounded almost sain in my sleep... - I think she ment 'more sain' than when your awake... smiley - laughsmiley - weirdsmiley - snorksmiley - blush

Still not made the mask. but I have been rock slimbing and at the gym a lot instead smiley - puff and lots of walking according to my step counter/tracker smart watch thingy smiley - huh and hitting about 2400 KCal exercise a day a lot of the time recently...

Today and tomorrow though, NO GYM! - my shoulders and legs ache smiley - injuredsmiley - sleepy

Key: Complain about this post