This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

bread.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - weird made bread today... first time since some time back in 2014.... smiley - wow made pita bread; as we don't have a functioning oven, it was about the only bread I could think of that might work.... smiley - drumroll It did work... fabulously well smiley - drool - so pita can be cooked with a grill smiley - cool
got the pita rolled nice n thin, and oddly even, and they 'balooned' up massive during cooking, - looked like they might end up a bit too 'toasted'/chrisp, but, actually, after cooling, they were gorgeously soft... - made 12 66 G balls of dough, for the pita, used four all the way to cooking, leaving the remainder in the fridge, for later in the week, had two each tonight, with chicken breast cut into strips, cooked up with onions and mushrooms, and spices, with plain yoghurt, some long pickled hot chili peppers, and red sliced sweet pikled peppers, for our dinner smiley - zensmiley - drool Other things we did today included going to coffee with the LGBT group, at which I got roped into going with W to a drag act thing at the end of this week... - my challenge, apparently being, to out-drag dress the drag act... smiley - erm - I can't decide what to wear... I'm thinking maybe the leather bondage corset, either with a very long dress, or something ball-gown like, with my fur stole smiley - ermsmiley - diva nah, I think the bondage corset, stockings, and my pleeted grey school-girl skirt, that oughta work I think... smiley - snorksmiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs and maybe my knee high leather boots... smiley - zensmiley - weird we were going to make hummus again today, as we've not made it in ages, but we decided to leave that for later in the week... didn't go to gym today, as the weather was horrid cold and wet out smiley - brr and the idea of staying in, cooking after the coffee out earlier, was more appealing smiley - zen gym tomorrow though, and again Tuesday, then probably Thursday and Saturday, I think... no gym Christmas day or boxing day smiley - wahsmiley - cry - they're closed! smiley - yikessmiley - erm

I don't know if its just because I've not made any, hence not eaten any, in ages, or because my sense of taste has changed, (quitting smoking?), but, that pita bread ,. ,. smiley - droolsmiley - drool I've not tasted bread as good as that, which I can recall smiley - weird we really must get a new bathroom put in next year, so we can have a new utility room and kitchen, and get a working hob, and oven in the kitchen smiley - zen mind, I've got supprisingly inventive as to what you can cook, with a half working grill, and a couple of electric plug in the wall little table top hob rings smiley - zen - and actually, having hobs that can be moved about; and sit in different locations, in the kitchen, is really very useful smiley - coolsmiley - weird now I must go onto EBay and buy two sets of rabbit ears/bunny ears, for my Dad. no. seriously. no, really. my Dad needs two sets of bunny ears.

bread.

Post 2

ITIWBS

Coffee and cookies for breakfast.

Gorged on 7 bean chicken noodle goulash for supper.

2 sourdough muffins with bilberry jam and butter and half a cup of organic milk for a late evening snack.

Thinking of baking kiwi fruit (gooseberry) fritters for tomorrow.

Fritters work well in my electric skillet covered and on low, or the electric (infrared) toaster oven.

bread.

Post 3

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I got a 50 percent discount on everything in my super market yesterday (except hard liquor, tobacco and other stuff I don't need), so a fabulous lunch awaits me today: A crispy roll with smoked halibut on one half and smoked pork tenderloin on the other smiley - cheers

smiley - pirate

bread.

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - drool Gym today, eventually (got interrupted this morning, by a visitor) smiley - coffee just did some cardio on the bike today, a tono f abdominal crunches and then an hours mixed weight lifting dumbells and barbell smiley - zen after that is was mid afternoon, so we had a quick small lunch, I had some toast with mackerel fillets smiley - droolsmiley - fish (get that protein in....) - breakfast earlier was hardboiled eggs smiley - zen
dinner tonight was pita again, cooked fresh from the dough I'd put in the fridge, and with that I did a bulghur pilaf, with fennel seed, cumin and mustard seed, and to go in the pitta, chicken breast, fried with a lots of onions, some garlic, and various spices (mainly paprika as we've got something of an excess of paprika due to buying it in 2 KG sacks smiley - laugh ) smiley - drool we had hot hole pickled long chili peppers with that, and plain yoghurt smiley - drool - even more protein for the day smiley - zen and the bulghur is great for fibre as well as protein and carbs with a low ish GI smiley - zen had a bananananana and an apple after dinner, and just spent an hour in a bath full of all manner of things, mainly lavender, rose, Epsom salts and coconut things smiley - zen - only got out of the bath as It was time to take melatonin and inject the GH smiley - zensmiley - doctorsmiley - nurse also, today, finally the new bed linen arrived; had to give in and buy it, as the last lot I got was so poor quality, - the useual people I buy it from seem to be going down hill, so got this from a different retailer, although it took a while to arrive, but I guess Christmas is to blame for that more than anything smiley - zensmiley - drool - its far better smiley - magic

tomorrow its the gym in the morning; not sure if the instructor I normally have will be there though, if he is, I'll be jogging a couple of miles, first, then doing an hours weight lifting and some other various exercises back indoors... - really hope it isn't too cold out for the jogging tomorrow smiley - brrsmiley - panda think we'll have a break from gym Wednesday, and then do Friday, maybe Thursday, and Xmas eve is the last day the gym is open until after Xmas smiley - yikes
oh, and ten pin bowling tomorrow night. smiley - puff
I seem to be getting an aweful lot more done these days, my chronic fatigue seems to be taking something of a back seat, the exercising has helped so much with it, and the growth hormone, now I've been on it nearly a year, is probably having a increased effect with time as it perculates more of my tissues smiley - geeksmiley - zen must nearly be a year now since I started it I think.... think it was round Christmas time I started smiley - weird

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more