This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

2legs in bacon shocker scandle

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - weird I think.... and I know I'm 'letting the side down', in this one... but, boiled eggs, on houmous on toast, is the new bacon smiley - yikessmiley - weirdsmiley - drool just... so gorgeous smiley - droolsmiley - blush

I had that for breakfast again today smiley - blushsmiley - friedegg

for lunch I made W and I, a bulghur wheet salad, with bell pepper and lettuce and cucumber, and some Greek soft cheese smiley - drool

Went out earlier, in a lull in the rain, to the bank smiley - 2cents then to a shop just near there, to get a new baking tray/oven tray smiley - zen

Felt a little 'odd' whilst out... sort of almost but not quite nausous, but not overly light headed or dizzy, or anything.... but decided to take a couple of extra 1 MG prednisolone tablets when I got home, just in case there was a adrenal crisis lurking somewhere inside smiley - weirdsmiley - doh felt alright since lunch... so maybe was just hungry smiley - blushsmiley - doh

Still raining out smiley - doh

new batch of growth hormone pens arriving tomorrow, hopefully in the morning, early, so we can get off to the gym earlyish....

must think about going to the pharmacy tomorrow, check with the pharmacist about the liquid levo, if they've got it in yet, or how much longer it'll take, etc....

then Friday off to hospital for testosterone IM Injection smiley - zensmiley - yawn

May do something with rice for dinner tonight... no idea what though... Perhaps smiley - fish again smiley - weird

Post 2

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

I'm shocked! It's a scandal! RESIGN!

Post 3

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

At the very least sprinkle it with crushed crispy bacon

smiley - pirate

Post 4

MMMM..... boiled eggs.... sliced up... on houmous ... on toast.... with chrispy bacon bits on top... OK.... I can't deny I don't see the merit in that smiley - droolsmiley - blushsmiley - drool damn this dieting thing smiley - wah

Post 5

smiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - drool its OK. everything is OK. I did it....

At hospital early afternoon today, but had to leave quite early... so just had a big breakfast, as we'd not get time for lunch..... so < smiley - drumroll

toast...... houmous, boiled eggs, with bacon on top! smiley - wow I think we call that mixture a win smiley - laughsmiley - droolsmiley - magicsmiley - friedeggsmiley - flyingpigsmiley - zensmiley - corncob

Post 6

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Yummy! smiley - drool

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Post 7

It really was... and its so.... something special with the houmous in conjunction with the more typical 2legsian eggs and of course bacon smiley - laughsmiley - zensmiley - drool eggs today, boiled, on toast, with.... figure...... houmous smiley - biggrin some bacon to use up tomorrow though I think smiley - zensmiley - magic

Post 8

Sounds good. I believe bacon has its place in lean cuisine since you fry most of the fat right out of it smiley - geeksmiley - chef

smiley - pirate

Post 9

Exactly... its grilled, so all the fat drips away smiley - zen well... most smiley - laugh - black pudding however.... that has* t be fried smiley - drool (just so happened we bought some* black pudding today, just for a change tomorrow, for breakfast) smiley - zensmiley - droolsmiley - hotdogsmiley - flyingpigsmiley - zensmiley - burgersmiley - hotdogsmiley - corncobsmiley - pandasmiley - burgersmiley - porkpie

Post 10

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

One day you will wake up as a bacon sarnie...

There should be a smiley...

Post 11

Yes. You are what you eat smiley - zen

Which is why I need to eat some skinny persons smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

Post 12

Baron Grim

smiley - dragonsmiley - flyingpig

Post 13

well, butchers bacon, grilled, on a grilled large mushrooms for breakfast, and then bulghur wheat salad with ham and houmous and coleslaw and pickled chili peppers, for lunch smiley - droolsmiley - zen and over an hour at the gym smiley - puffsmiley - zen seems fairly well-balanced healthy diet to me smiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - weird there needs to be a smiley smiley - alienfrownsmiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post