This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Sexual advances...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyessmiley - blush I think* the shopkeeper just made a pass at me... smiley - bigeyessmiley - doh if only I was more observant smiley - whistlesmiley - ermsmiley - run and I only went in for butter and cigarettes smiley - ermsmiley - weird

Sexual advances...

Post 2

Moving On

smiley - bigeyesButter, eh?smiley - bigeyes

Well... there's the confirmation, if any were neededsmiley - tongueout

Sexual advances...

Post 3

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

you can't argue with logic like that smiley - zen

smiley - pirate

Sexual advances...

Post 4

smiley - snork To be honnest I was more worried he might get in trubble if I sugest he leave the shop for a few moments smiley - whistlesmiley - erm actually would be handy... the shop being next door and all... wonder if I'd get a discount smiley - droolsmiley - flyingpigsmiley - run

Sexual advances...

Post 5

i would be happy if someone just carried me shoppings home for me

smiley - pirate

Sexual advances...

Post 6

smiley - laugh But I don't get much from the shop... an occsional jar of coffee, pack of butter, and cigarettes... not really items that need much effort to carry smiley - laughsmiley - blush right... need an excuess to pop to the shop later, just before it closes smiley - whistle

Sexual advances...

Post 7

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

smiley - goodluck

Sexual advances...

Post 8

Of course... this may all be a cunning trick by the shopkeeper to make me go to his shop... well not that cunning as I've sussed it... or not... smiley - ermsmiley - blush

Sexual advances...

Post 9

Effers;England.

Come on 2legs, what was it exactly that gave you this idea? Did he caress your hand just a little longer as he handed you your change. Did his voice suddenly get a little breathless as he wished you good evening? Did he suddenly refer to you as 'my sweet sexy love' as he placed the pack of fags in your hand?

What gives? smiley - biggrin

Sexual advances...

Post 10

smiley - blush well... it was kind of the hand thing a bit as he gave me the change... but... smiley - blush errr I think mainly it was the way he touched my ass... smiley - blushsmiley - run

Sexual advances...

Post 11

HA HA! That could be it...

Sexual advances...

Post 12

You think that is a pretty patent sexual advance/sign then?: I'm really crap at body language stuff smiley - snorksmiley - erm ooo guess what... I'm goign to have to pop to the shop at some point and buy coffee smiley - whistlesmiley - run

Sexual advances...

Post 13

I'd see if you get it a few more times before you go getting excited, it could have been accidental... Just being cautious smiley - smiley

Sexual advances...

Post 14

with a bit of luck he is a hootooer himself and has already read this entire thread carefully from one end to another smiley - whistle

smiley - pirate

Sexual advances...

Post 15

You know, this very thought *had* crossed my mind...

Sexual advances...

Post 16

smiley - bigeyessmiley - blushsmiley - ermsmiley - run

Sexual advances...

Post 17

off to the shop to check it out are you, 2legs? smiley - bigeyes

smiley - pirate

Sexual advances...

Post 18

We should probably smoke him a kipper - I expect he'll be back for breakfast...

Sexual advances...

Post 19

i just gave up smoking smiley - silly

again...

smiley - pirate

Sexual advances...

Post 20

that's not giving up at all! That's just lying to yourself for a while smiley - winkeye

(I know, great at being encouraging, aren't I? smiley - laugh)

I'm pretty lucky, I've taken to smoking like I did to chocolate. I do enjoy it, but I dont fancy it all the time, that would just make me feel smiley - illsmiley - laugh. But i'm no chocaholilc either. I have a box of Roses that's been raided a couple of times but is still half full. From over a month ago. And a tub of ice cream in the freezer I've had for about the same amount of time. Last time that came out was cos Ginge wanted some...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more