This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

The Liche Church

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

For those of you who are interested in my artwork, feel free to have a looky-loo at this http://tbfalsename.deviantart.com/art/The-Liche-Church-99121590

smiley - cheers

The Liche Church

Post 2

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Beautiful and somewhat spooky feeling.

smiley - dragon

The Liche Church

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

great photo TBsmiley - ok

The Liche Church

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

It's smiley - magicical! smiley - biggrin

The Liche Church

Post 5

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

thanks. That's one of the old local churches. The other old one is now a house and the current one is next to where the ruin is. In fact that is the alledged site of the oldest churches* on mainland scotland, founded by St. Columba himself.

smiley - cheers

*that is the site, not the building.

The Liche Church

Post 6

*alleged site of one of the oldest churches.

smiley - cheers

The Liche Church

Post 7

BeowulfShaffer

It looks kinda creepy but in a good way

The Liche Church

Post 8

NPY

Does look kinda creepy. But beautiful at the same time.

Key: Complain about this post