This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Woah there, now that's just scary!

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Now I've just seen, on Google Earth, what I think is an apartment block and judging from the look of it I'm guessing no black people, Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals et al live there. If you wanna see what's so freaky about this place point your google earth to 32 40' 34.31"N 117 09' 26.74"W

smiley - cheers

Post 2

Secretly Not Here Any More

For those of us without Google Earth?

Post 3

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

you search for it in google maps... which leads you here http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=32+40%27+34.31%22N+117+09%27+26.74%22W&ie=UTF8&z=17&ll=32.676201,-117.157431&spn=0.005717,0.011877&t=k&om=1&iwloc=A

smiley - cheers

Post 4

fundamentallyflawed

smiley - laughOh dear.

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Oh 'eck!

smiley - ok

Post 6

it's in sunny SoCal That kinda explains the Austrian-Republican-father was in the SS type senator they've got there

smiley - cheers

Post 7

Secretly Not Here Any More

Das ist nicht zo gut...

Post 8

Scandrea

That is...

smiley - erm

...probably the worst architectural idea since the late 1940's ever.

Post 9

Apparently they're building a new complex to replace the two one's next to it. The new building will be in the shape of a burning cross.

smiley - cheers

Post 10

Kitish

jeez smiley - erm Took me a while to get it...but seriously - is that real?

Some could argue that its the hindu sign that's being immitated. *shrugs*

Post 11

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - biggrinthis is scarey as wellsmiley - winkeye
http://www.mentalfunk.com/movies/cellphonegun.html

Post 12

Nah, Kitush, that's the Nazi Swastika, it's the Hindu/Celtic symbol reversed

smiley - cheers

Post 13

Kitish

ah yes true....I always get confused on that.

That cellgun looks scary. Ive heard about it before. 'orrible and scary.

Post 14

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I can see some idiot holding it to their ear and pressing the wrong buttonsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 15

Kitish

don't think it would work as a phone as well.....

Post 16

there are some real thicko's out theresmiley - laugh

have you ever seen/read the Darwin Awards ??
http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/

Post 17

Kitish

yup. Borrowed the book off my boyfriend. Some of the stories are unbelievable!

Post 18

the way the world is at the moment, I wish a lot more would apply for entrysmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more