This is the Message Centre for pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

Removed

Post 1

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

This post has been removed.

open letter - ban the hootoo parasites!

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

making fun or giving personal insults face to face is one thing.
But deriding and mocking someone for the world to see is below contempt.

with you! Pheloxi my friend

Post 3

Websailor

Animal, I have no idea to whom Pheloxi is referring. Can you enlighten me privately by email please. It won't help to name names here I think.

Websailorsmiley - dragon

Post 4

please do not name and shame on hootoo, because that is lowering the hootoo standards and going at same level of the parasites.

Post 5

Thorn

I'll agree.
There have been others, some who keep yikesing posts that an, I would have to say, "well-qualified" friend of mine, at some things, has been making. Even though, it didnot actually much contain any swearing.
Most of the time.

These people seriously seem to have nothing at all that is better for them to do? Nothing else going on??
smiley - rolleyes It strikes of how lame they are. Moreso than anyone whom they choose to insult in this kind of a format/medium or what's it that you had said, forum?
Yes.

*nods grimly a bit*
smiley - skull
Hmm...

Post 6

bobstafford

I am in favor with the fact that those who are at fault should face the consequences of their actions.

I AM SORRY BUT I have not had it proven to my satisfaction (you may be happy but I am not) just what they are guilty of, and I have not been appointed as judge the Italics do this.

Yes I agree I am NOT HAPPY about the situation and it needs sorting out, but not buy us. I owe lil a lot but I can’t believe she would seek to involve us, especially as we don’t know 100% of the facts.

Yes I support Lil and hers 100% but I do cant support taking matters into our own hands it is not our place, yes I want something done but I do not see it as my place to demand the type of or style punishment. And when the Italics decide whatever they decide I will accept it

Normally I do not think anyone is that bothered, after 10 entries it is to far back for anyone to look so apart from those who ferret about (and are these the troublemakers anyway running back to people telling them what has been said about them (maybe these are the ones that they should stop)) it is as good as private until someone makes a fuss.

So as most of us are in total ignorance about 99.6% of any conversations if your are upset or insulted it will only make things worse if you tell everyone.

The whole thing is unfortunate and is a waste of everyone’s time. But it proves that we have a genuine family online complete with fallings out.

If it is left alone it will go away and the sooner the better. I appologise in advance if you disagree with me.

Post 7

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

ssshhhhh... smiley - cuddle Hootoo will settled down again. Let it alone, Pheloxie smiley - cuddle

Post 8

Jabberwock

I really don't understand what this is all about - haven't a clue, but of course I support lil and wish her well at this difficult time.

smiley - rose

Jab

Post 9

Steve51

My sentiments also...smiley - smiley. I have had a posting overnight from someone calling me Mr. Bully....unsubbed straightaway...but have no idea what it was about and why....smiley - sadface

Post 10

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'll sign your petition Pheloxi smiley - kiss

Post 11

Websailor

I have no idea what this is all about, but if unpleasant things are being said or done, I can only say what a pity people can't be pleasant to one another - there is enough misery in the world without making it worse.

I agree, 'cock a deaf'n' unsubb and leave it alone. The best defence is indifference.

Websailorsmiley - dragon

Post 12

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

Why'd Pheloxi's original post get blocked?

Post 13

might be a serial yikeser!?

Post 14

Steve51

Does anyone know how this all started?...and why???smiley - erm

Post 15

bobstafford

Hi dbgibulli
No I am sorry I dont, I could find out (and so could you) by tawling back through the various threads.
This would force me to take sides. This is between those involved and the moderators. And I am going to respect the privacy of my friends who are involved by staying out.
It is cooling off now lets leave it.smiley - ok

Post 16

Steve51

Hi Bob...like you I'd rather just let it die its natural course....smiley - ok
However, whoever, and whyever it all began is best left to wither away.smiley - cheers

Post 17

bobstafford

Ah wisdom smiley - ok

A welcome visitor smiley - smiley

Post 18

Steve51

smiley - sorry Bob...smiley - laugh Wisdom is best left to the wise, as in Morecombe and....My wisdom went with the amount of smiley - ales I have drank thru the years..down the loo...smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post