This is the Message Centre for GreyDesk

Pushing Seven Million!

Post 1

GreyDesk

Almost three years ago to the day, I started a thread in Askh2g2 - F19585?thread=182335 - commenting on the fact that we were fast approaching the 2,000,000th post on the DNA platform.

As of right now (2:50pm on Thursday, 5th May) we are only about 6,000 post shy of making 7,000,000 smiley - bigeyes

Now I know that a fair few of the posts in the intervening three years will have been made to our sister sites of 360, GetWriting, Collective, WW2, the Hub, Cult, 1Xtra, 6Music, Points of View and even the Parents Music Room. But going from 3 years to make the first 2,000,000 posts to 3 years to make the next 5,000,000 is the sort of inflation that I approve of. smiley - biggrin

Happy milestone, DNA smiley - bubblysmiley - giftsmiley - cakesmiley - magic

Pushing Seven Million!

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wow thats an awful lot of posts smiley - biggrin heres to the 42,000,000,000,000 (is that enough zeros?) post smiley - biggrin

Pushing Seven Million!

Post 3

Mu Beta

Of course, the sad thing is that Desk stays up until all hours of the night trying to 'catch' the landmark posts...

B

Pushing Seven Million!

Post 4

Milly O'Naire

And some to get the landmark accounts. smiley - tongueout

Pushing Seven Million!

Post 5

Shea the Sarcastic

smiley - laugh

Pushing Seven Million!

Post 6

Mu Beta

The thing is, he's proud of it...smiley - erm

B

Pushing Seven Million!

Post 7

GreyDesk

I've only ever done one of the number chasing things.

Pushing Seven Million!

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wow I notice we've past the post now smiley - bigeyes I wonder wher eit is smiley - ermsmiley - doh

Pushing Seven Million!

Post 9

Mu Beta

F1955978?thread=615244

I've left a message for them.

B

Pushing Seven Million!

Post 10

Lighthousegirl - back on board

smiley - bubblysmiley - wow

Pushing Seven Million!

Post 11

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - wow

smiley - bubbly

DNA's legacy continuessmiley - brave

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for GreyDesk

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more