i don't know i don't know

Why are we here?

Post 87

Whispermil

i know but im not telling smiley - smiley

Why are we here?

Post 88

Fluke

I've been there but I've forgotten where it was. It might have been behind my sofa, but I dunno.

Why are we here?

Post 89

Leia

OH God I've been there!!!!

Why are we here?

Post 90

Whispermil

there could be a whole new hhgttg book set down the back of thats guys sofa.

Why are we here?

Post 91

34615 (I am not a number - I am a free man)

Perhaps you should moderate your contempt for society?

Why are we here?

Post 92

34615 (I am not a number - I am a free man)

Either your keyboard carnt spel or you were very tired. Perhaps you're not a misprint of the Last Homely House. If so call me on "[email protected]". I could do with a decent conversation via "ye olde internete" re: one John Robert Rueul.

Why are we here?

Post 93

Zach Garland

Anyone out there want to help me write the sixth book in the trilogy?

Why are we here?

Post 94

Leia

I would love to

Why are we here?

Post 95

Fluke

Me too. How's this for the first letter:

I

What do you think? Pretty good, eh?

Why are we here?

Post 96

Leia

I think that they should crash land on one of Betelgeuse's planets moons where it turns out that Slartibartfast is the illegitimate son of Zarquon! Then they discover that Zarquon is one of the major conspirators behind the destruction of the universe and coached the Krikkets into declaring war on the rest of the universe and is held up in an international space court. What do you think? Too Sunset Beach?

Why are we here?

Post 97

Brox (a.k.a. Researcher 43342)

actually according to the guides intro none of us are here.
introduction

3. population...none
(well actually there are a finite amount of people romeing around an infinant amount of space so the people you come across from time to time are a figment of a deranged imagionation.)

so in short, you all don't exist and i must be insaine.

Why are we here?

Post 98

Fluke

First we would need to know how Ford, Arthur, Random and Trillian survived the final destruction of Earth. DNA said he was having some problems with his lifestyle or something when he wrote that last book. At least, I think he did. Maybe it's all in my mind. Hey, maybe I'm not actually here, maybe you're not, maybe I, I, I don't know. I think therefore I am? Maybe not.

Why are we here?

Post 99

Zach Garland

How did Ford, Arthur, Trillian, and Random survive the destruction of the infinite Earths? Real simple: they didn't.

Max Quordlepleen explains it all for you at http://www.h2g2.com/P79977 which is the first attempt to write the SIXTH book in the Hitch Hiker's Guide Trilogy! This first draft will no doubt go through several rewrites, but this is where we're at presently.

Perhaps if you read "The Story So Far" located at http://www.h2g2.com/P80056 it will help you understand WHY Arthur and them didn't survive.

Why are we here?

Post 100

Leia

I thought that there was a reason that I didn't want to get out of bed - when all along my brain knew that as I didn't exist so why bother????

Key: Complain about this post