A Conversation for Starship Titanic

Dont mention the parrot

Post 1

capt helen

he drove me mad over a number of months but i dont hate him

Dont mention the parrot

Post 2

Aeolian

Yeah, it must be the most frustrating thing imaginable. Sorry to say I enjoy shoving it down that sucking machine.

Dont mention the parrot

Post 3

RichardG R#26400

Funny you should say that. I played around for a while sending him all over the place to see if he would get stuck anywhere, but he always gets back to his cage. And another thing . . . he just won't admit to being a Norwegian Blue. Still, beautiful plumage, eh?

Dont mention the parrot

Post 4

Researcher 33611

Hello! I'm John. You might be able to help me, I'm stuck on the Starship Titanic I can't seem to get my hands on Titania's
other eye ( the one on the RowBot) and the other ear (music room) also the vision center from behind the bar.

Hope you can help me. Thank's!

Dont mention the parrot

Post 5

Zaphod Beeblebrox

THATPAROTDRIVESMELOO0NY!!!!!!!! So there hmf.

Dont mention the parrot

Post 6

Deckard

Terry Jones, i think thats his name, if not correct me, voiced the parrot and wrote the book Staship Titanic.

Dont mention the parrot

Post 7

Mish Prefect

Yep. Terry Jones.
Oh, here's a hint for the drink:
Ask the bellbot to 'throw the T.V down the well' or something like that........
The music room puzzle is, apparently, the same as on the back of the box, but I don't believe it, cuz I've been playnig manically for a number of _ages_ but still can't get it right!
It is _not_ the parrot who drives me insane, it is the bot in the restaurant! AAAAaarrrggghhh!
Where is ''The Journalist'' when you need him, eh?

Dont mention the parrot

Post 8

RichardG R#26400

Yeah, but don't you just love the decor in there...

Dont mention the parrot

Post 9

Yeliab {h2g2as}

How do you shut up the Bar Bot. He is a looney. I am stuck with a napkin and don't know what to do with it. Also, what music does the waiter like, theres another nutter!

Dont mention the parrot

Post 10

Brox (a.k.a. Researcher 43342)

the pattern printed on the chairs in the music room show you what the settings on the music podieum should be set for. record the music in that room after setting the controlls right. that's the music the waiter wanted. adjusting the cel-point setting should quiet the bar-bot. any thing else?

Dont mention the parrot

Post 11

Yeliab {h2g2as}

Can you give me any clues as to how to get Titania's nose from the light in the parrot lobby. I know that if it's spring it sneezes and it sneezes with the fether. Can you give me any nudges on how to get it? (no going and telling me the answer though. I like to do most myself.

Dont mention the parrot

Post 12

ok, ever syphin gas out of a car? no, well to do so you'll need a hose and a breath mint. one of those items will not be found in the game. alse remember, the suc-u-bus not only sucks, it blows too!

Dont mention the parrot

Post 13

Daltonator

I'd sure like to know why the second class atrium is closed off to passengers (It's that hall opposite the First Class corridor to the arboretum.) I've also heard talk somewhere about a mystery perellator and a third ending. Any ideas?

Dont mention the parrot

Post 14

according to the maps, i think it goes to the same place (the bridge) as the pelltvator so to save disk space, they force you to travel in the pod. haven't heard of a third ending. didn't even know there was a second, unless you ment where the bomb explodes.

Dont mention the parrot

Post 15

Daltonator

That's what I meant. What happens when the bomb goes off?

Dont mention the parrot

Post 16

Daltonator

Either that bomb is John Cleese or I'm a Ravenous Bugblatter Beast.

Dont mention the parrot

Post 17

well, there is the final countdown:
[exterior shot of the ship] bomb:"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0"
view of ship and fireworks going off.
cut to credits.

i also know of what happens when you get home, but what is the third ending?

Dont mention the parrot

Post 18

Daltonator

I like to swear at the bots.

Dont mention the parrot

Post 19

ever try checking in with marcenta as douglas adams or terry jones?

Fun on the Ship

Post 20

Deckard

Ask the bots, mostly the bellbot where characters like Dent, and Ford are. They catch on to where u get the idea for the questions. and ask the barbot about "nib"

Key: Complain about this post