A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback

I have been locked out of h2g2!

Post 1

Researcher 209440

I am Scarlet Woman and have been for some time! Today I was not allowed back in - I don't know if this because I have typed my login name incorrectly or if I have got my password wrong - I have tried every combination I can think of - can anyone help PLEASE!

Post 2

Abi

Hi

Email [email protected] including your User number and they will send you your login details.

Abi

Post 3

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

It could be because the password is case sensitive. try putting a Capital letter at the start.

Or it could be that the settings on your browser have changed. Check that cookies are being accepted.

Amy smiley - ant

Post 4

Researcher 209440

Thank you....but, I'm still stuck as Researcher 209440 - the support team got back to me - with my login name - but I think it is the login name for this space.

When I go to preferences I can't change my number to a name because apparently my e-mail address is invalid - not sure how that is possible?!

I simply want to delete this space and gain access to my original space as Scarlet Woman...what should I try next?

smiley - fairy

Post 5

Tango

What info did you email the support? You need to send them you ORIGINAL U-number, your ORIGINAL username, your ORIGINAL email addy, and, if you trust them, what you think your password should be.

Tango

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more