A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback

Contact the h2g2 Editors

Post 1

ex4thhussar

Hi all
Just an extra thank you to h2g2 for the welcome offered to ex-WW2 Peoples War users.
We will try not to tread on anyones toes (as we get used to the ethos of h2g2) and trust that we will be able to contribute to the site.
Best wishes
Ron

Contact the h2g2 Editors

Post 2

Paully

Ron, you're very very welcome here! I'm sure that none of the WW2 users will ever get under anybody's toes! Don't hesitate to ask for help and guidance whenever you need it - our Community here probably know more about how the site works than we do!

Once again, welcome on board!

Paully (on behalf of the other two Editors, Natalie and Jimster)

smiley - ok

Contact the h2g2 Editors

Post 3

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on top
"Have not checked it from a ww2 account, but I presume there is a link to reregister your account to HooToo, like there is on the GetWriting accounts? "

Contact the h2g2 Editors

Post 4

Smij - Formerly Jimster

Hi Ron,

If any of your WW2 friends get lost or confused by the site (and we can udnerstand why anyone would get confused smiley - smiley ) just direct them over to this conversation here:

F615?thread=2054295

That's where we're going to be helping WW2ers. There's no need to create a new h2g2 account either - if they're having trouble with migration, they can drop us a line there and we'll move them ourselves. Alternatively, they can email us at: h2g2.support AT bbc.co.uk (replacing the AT with @ - I just spell it like that to prevent our in-box from being spammed with adverts).

smiley - smiley

Contact the h2g2 Editors

Post 5

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit with an archived link
"< F125072?thread=2118170 > smiley - biggrin"

Key: Complain about this post