A Conversation for Musehome Roster

Uh-Oh

Post 1

Clio, musing

So I find this fun new site tonight inspired by one of my all-time favorite authors, and I go ahead and sign up. Later, looking around, I discover a MuseHome, and think "Wow!!! A place for me!" Poke around a bit more ... and find out I've stolen someone else's name smiley - sadface

My plan was to just lurk around for a while, see whether I keep coming back, and then apply for Museship. But now this name-thing is bothering me. Clio (the Original Muse of History), if you're around, do you think it'll be a problem if I keep my name? Anyone else have any thoughts?

Oh, and when the time comes (when my self-imposed Muse Training Period is over), I'd like to apply for the positions of Muse of Serendipity, and co-Muse of American Ways (with a British partner, ideally) if those Museships are still open.

Uh-Oh

Post 2

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

smiley - winkeye Clio is a Greek muse, not a researcher... you haven't REALLY stolen anyone's name!!!! smiley - winkeye

I like your chosen Museship!!! Glad you came here!!! smiley - hug

Uh-Oh

Post 3

Clio, musing

Yay!!! And thanks for the hug smiley - smiley

smiley - hug

Uh-Oh

Post 4

HUGS ARE FUN!!! Please consider yourself an Honorary Muse... in about a week I should be adding your name to the Roster...!!! smiley - magic

Uh-Oh

Post 5

HUGS ARE FUN!!! Please consider yourself an Honorary Muse... in about a week I should be adding your name to the Roster...!!! smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post