This is the Message Centre for .

Thaks.

Post 1

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. smiley - hug

It's been too long since I've been around - it will no doubt be equally long before I return, it's nice to know there are a few people out there who care enough to remember the little things in life.

It appears I wasn't missed at all on resigning from the ACEs, I was a bit hurt by that. I thought I was reasonably well known and respected - how wrong I was.....

Once again thanks, I will get back and visit whenever I can.

Why don't you like Classic Goo?

Bassman smiley - cool

Thaks.

Post 2

smiley - hugsmiley - rosesmiley - gift

I think you were missed when you resigned from the A.C.E.'s, I missed you anyway. smiley - cuddle You welcomed me so I think you're the best A.C.E. ever. So there. smiley - tongueout

So don't be smiley - blue

I do like classic goo, but I tend to use Alabaster because it's faster.

Did you see the party at your page awaiting your return?

I hope you come back soon. smiley - biggrin

Thaks.

Post 3

Line Walker - Keeper Of Negativity

Yo Dude!

I'm only on a fly past too - I just can't be bothered with it all these days. H2G2 indeed smiley - laugh

Some of us respect you when you prepare to jump in the swimming pool of life... smiley - yikes

I'll be in touch soon...

smiley - cheers

El Dubya

Thanks.

Post 4

I'm quite touched that you think I was the best A.C.E. Go and check out Galaxy Babe and Vegiman, they're the guys that do it for me. In fact IMHO GB is one of the nicest ladies it hasn't yet been my pleasure to meet, but I'm looking forward to it heaps.

smiley - cool

Bassman.

Thanks.

Post 5

A cynic? smiley - wow Does that mean you're cynical? I always get in trouble for being cynical. smiley - tongueout

I'm glad you're going to be an A.C.E. again. smiley - biggrin And how can AGB and Vegiman do it for you? smiley - erm

Thanks.

Post 6

They spread calm where there is confrontation, smooth the cracks, build bridges. They are both wonderful people and I'm very proud to call them my cyber friends. smiley - biggrin

There's another meet up in January in London, I'm actually not on shift that night, I think it'll take a team of wild horses to keep me away this time. I'm so looking forward to meeting AGB. Don't now if vegiman will be able to make it, he's a very busy person. smiley - biggrin

Bassman smiley - cool

Thanks.

Post 7

When you get back - tell me all about gliding....

Bassman smiley - cool

Thanks.

Post 8

smiley - hug I hope you make it to the meet-up then. I know AGB wants to see you too. smiley - biggrin

Are you back for good now? smiley - wow And are you at work now? smiley - erm

I'll be leaving for gliding in a couple of days but I put that in my nickname anyway smiley - tongueout and I'm really looking forward to it! <flyhi

Thanks.

Post 9

smiley - hug I hope you make it to the meet-up then. I know AGB wants to see you too. smiley - biggrin

Are you back for good now? smiley - wow And are you at work now? smiley - erm

I'll be leaving for gliding in a couple of days but I put that in my nickname anyway smiley - tongueout and I'm really looking forward to it! smiley - flyhi

smiley - grr

Thanks.

Post 10

I'm back for good!!

I hope to get my A.C.E.'s badge back soon, I've been told by Peta it's on it's way.

I never stopped working, I just haven't had access to the site from work for ages. My job is all about sitting around waiting for things to go wrong - so lots of time to kill then. smiley - erm

I ended up taking my previous employer to an industrial tribunal and won the case, I've spoken about it here previously and been moderated, so that is as much as I can say. It was a hollow victory though as I doubt that I will ever see any of the cash

Good to hear from you again, good to know who I'm talking to!! smiley - biggrin

Bassman smiley - cool

Thanks.

Post 11

Goodo! smiley - hug

Your job is still sitting around waiting? I thought that was your last job! smiley - erm

I'm glad you won the case, though why would it be moderated? smiley - erm

I bought a drumkit! smiley - wow

smiley - hug

Thanks.

Post 12

Line Walker - Keeper Of Negativity

Bass Dude! smiley - cool

Please don't start singing this 'back for good' pile of h2g2, or I'll have to slap you! smiley - grr

Will endeavour to ring you shortly re smiley - cheers

El Dubya
"More and more of our imports are coming in from abroad"

Thanks.

Post 13

More like "The Boys Are BackIn Town" smiley - biggrin

I'll look forward to your call, I'm working up a thirst already!! smiley - biggrin

Bassman smiley - cool

Thanks.

Post 14

You mean I remembered your birthday two years ago and not only have I forgotten it but I've forgotten that I've forgotten it! smiley - yikessmiley - blue

Thanks.

Post 15

No, I mean I've forgotten that I remembered it. smiley - weird

Thanks.

Post 16

Confused?

Well I'm still sat doing not a lot at 04:35, never mind, this night shift will be over soon enough. I had to miss yesterday - I was rather ill. Before you say anything - it wasn't self induced either!! smiley - ill

Bassman smiley - cool

Thanks.

Post 17

FISH!!!!!!!

Key: Complain about this post