This is the Message Centre for ~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Hey!

Post 1

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

You're name is always right next to mine on the "Who's Online" list so I figured I'd stop by and say hi! Why did I pick now? Well thats an interesting question....you see neptune is aligning quite nicely with my computer speaker and....smiley - winkeye

smiley - martiansmile
smiley - aliensmilesmiley - aliensmile

Hey!

Post 2

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Did you know you can sort that list by user ID number (I guess we musta joined at about the same time smiley - ghost) or alphabetically by nickname. That should put a Yowuzupman quite near the bottom damn near every time! smiley - biggrin
I know it keeps me quite near the top. smiley - winkeye Well nearer than I am by serial(U162344)number anyway.
And it makes it easier to find specific people by name.
The thing refreshes every few minutes but it doesn't always get it right. I am going offline now (GMT 12:15am Tuesday Sept 18th), I'd be curious to see how long it claims I'm still here. I've heard tales of people being listed when they'd been offline for hours, days, weeks...
smiley - smiley
peace
jwf

Hey!

Post 3

Wand'rin star

Some of us never actually log out as we've forgotten our password and can therefore only access from one machine. This could explain why it sometimes takes hours for the towers to realise we've gone home smiley - star
I've been trying to formulate a sensible answer to your post on OO7 and terror but can't seem to curve my head round in the right direction. It's still bookmarked though.

Hey!

Post 4

smiley - star:
Strangely (coincidentally) enough, the powers have initiated a whole new forum based on the upcoming new 007 film as one of their "Talking Point" entries. They promoted it on the Front Page over the weekend. It seemed to have spawned many threads and most entrants appeared to have enthusiasm and knowledge of the subject.
I almost cut and pasted my lonely hypothesis ..these people seemed to be the ones best able to speak to the subject. But they all seemed to be having so much fun, the escapism factor was working for them and I didn't care to bring 'em all down with my bummer theory that Ian Flemming either 'saw' the future or was writing a formula for it.
peace
jwf

Hey!

Post 5

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

I might jinx the system if I actually use one of those things.... Yeah James Bond! YEAH! He's gonna be back to the martains again in the next movie, such a step up from the BMWs, gonna need some cup holders though...smiley - biggrin

Hey!

Post 6

Aston Martin? The new Vanquish by Ford perhaps?
smiley - cool
jwf

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more