This is the Message Centre for h2g2Support

hi plz talk i am new

Post 1

BART

HI MY NICK NAME IS BART BUT MY REAL NAME IS KEV I JUST WANT SOME ONE TO TALK TO WE CAN TALK ABOUT ANY THING PLZ WITE

plz plz plz plz wite back

hi plz talk i am new

Post 2

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Hello smiley - smiley

I'm Amy the Ant and I'm a Guru. I'm a regular researcher like yourself but I have volunteered to answer technical questions about the site and our community.

I have a friend who is an ACE. The ACEs help out new folk like yourself. I will invite him to join us. His name is Ormy.

I hope you have lots of fun here.

smiley - smiley

Amy the Ant

hi plz talk i am new

Post 3

Ormondroyd

Hi Bart! I am that Ormy of whom Amy spoke. I can't really stick around right now as this is one of those evenings in which real life is interfering with my web surfing. Don't you just hate it when that happens? smiley - winkeye

But there really is a lot to enjoy here. There is actually an Official Tour for newcomers like yourself - a series of linked pages that will show you some of the most interesting places on the site. You can start the tour by going to http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A317459 . There's also a cool page of useful links to be found on http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A521687 , which could help you find your way around here. There is a lot to explore!

Happy hiking, and I hope to see you around the site! smiley - ok

hi plz talk i am new

Post 4

RedFish ><>

Hi there... Im a plain old unnofficial researcher with no "shield" on his page.. (you mean there is someone who HASNT volunteered for anything? Well, I have, but im not accepted yet smiley - biggrin)

hi plz talk i am new

Post 5

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Hi redfish and bart !*waves*

hi plz talk i am new

Post 6

Loup Dargent

smiley - boing?!... wolf...

scratches head... checks calendar...

scratches head again... checks calendar again...

can't take the pressure...smiley - yikessmiley - run

smiley - winkeye

smiley - smiley

loupsmiley - fullmoon

hi plz talk i am new

Post 7

E G Mel

I think we have someone dragging up old conversations, I actually remember talking to Bart when he first joined. He left a lot of messages like this. Unfortunatly I don't think the h2g2 bug really got hold of him since he hasn't been arround since the end of 2001 smiley - sadface

Mel smiley - hsif

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for h2g2Support

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more