A Conversation for h2g2 Guardian Angels...

BECOME AN ANGEL - JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2004

Post 21

junk yard dog(UNOFFICIAL)keeper of magic blue writing,And the god of junk yards.(5x7)(6+4-2-1)=42

hello archangel. i would like to be patron saint of dogs, thanks, jyd smiley - dog

Post 22

THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

HIYA CAN I BE ONE TO PLZZZZZZ

IF POSSS

CAN I BE SAINT OF TACTICAL FURRY ANIMALS...I'LL TELL YOU WHY, ITS MY CAT THE LITTLE COW SHE ATTACKS EVERYONE, AND SHE JUMPS YOU WHEN YOU LEAST EXPACT IT LOL

SO CAN I BE A SAINT

JASON

Post 23

The Fish

HELLO ALL THE FISH HERE

Post 24

Serephina

And how can we help you fish? smiley - angelsmiley - smiley

Have you checked to make sure there isn't already a PS of tactile furry animals Giles? smiley - smiley

Post 25

junk yard dog(UNOFFICIAL)keeper of magic blue writing,And the god of junk yards.(5x7)(6+4-2-1)=42

hello. so can i become an angel, i could be patron st of feather dust.please make me an angel. smiley - dog

Post 26

Serephina

If you haven't already you'll be hearing from one of the Archangels on your space soon smiley - ok

Post 27

cheers, i look 4wd to becoming an angel, smiley - dog hopefully smiley - angel soon

Post 28

archangel, i asked to be an angel , name patron saint of feather dust. when will i hear if i am successfull. smiley - dogsmiley - cheers

Post 29

Titania (gone for lunch)

To all applicants: As you can see from the title of this thread, we will be accepting applications during January and February.

When we have a nice number of applicants there will be a sainting ceremony hosted by one of the Archangels - this is when you will be receiving your wings and halo and become a h2g2 Guardian Angel.

Date and place for the ceremony will be given to all applicants on their user pages.

Post 30

LADYANDTHETRAMP,(UNOFFICIAL) helper of new users.

hello archangel. i would like to become one. i would like to be the patron saint of the one ring (precious ) best regards. lady and the tramp smiley - cheers

Post 31

hello . i asked to become an angel, but as yet i have heard nothing, the name i chose was patron saint of feather dust, i have checked this name, allis clear. from junk yard dog
smiley - dog

Post 32

Titania (gone for lunch)

junk yard dog - at first you applied to be the Patron Saint of Dogs, and then the Patron Saint of Feather Dust

You can't have more than one patronage - please make up your mind!smiley - angel

Post 33

Really sorry, there was a patron saint of animals, if i could i will leave it as feather dust please. again sorry, smiley - dog

Post 34

Titania (gone for lunch)

Hmmm... *confused*

That question about patronage was for junk yard dog and not you, LADYANDTHETRAMP - or are you one and the same person? And if so, why using more than one researcher ID, and why applying to become an h2g2 Guardian Angel more than once?

Post 35

yes i did, but i was told there was a patron saint of dogs, so if i could, could i stick to the patron saint of feather dust please, jyd

Post 36

Titania (gone for lunch)

That still doesn't answer my question - are the researcher IDs 'junk yard dog' and 'LADYANDTHETRAMP' run by the same person?

Post 37

i sent the message by mistake, from my wifes page. sorry. the user name for me is junk yard dog. please forgive me for my error. my wife sent an application in yesterday. yours faithfully junk yard dog.

Post 38

Titania (gone for lunch)

Good to have that cleared up, thank you, junk yard dog!smiley - ok

Post 39

Researcher 561257

Hello, I would like to become parton saint of heaven and hell - please.

Or if that is taken then I will have The patron saint of Star Riders

Post 40

hi there archangel. i wrote to you 2 days ago. i wished to apply to be a guardian angel. but as yet i have had no reply from anyone. smiley - cheerssmiley - rose lady

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more