A Conversation for Travelling in Public Transportation in Israel

Writing Workshop: A1961444 - Travelling in Public Transportation in Israel

Post 1

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Entry: Travelling in Public Transportation in Israel - A1961444
Author: Yael - U250656

Not complete yet, because I need help with the urban busses outside Jerusalem (if any Israelis out there could help, I'll be much obliged).
Feedback on the general form will also be welcomed.
smiley - ta

A1961444 - Travelling in Public Transportation in Israel

Post 2

Z

This is great, not because I am likely to get public transport in Isreal, but because this reminds us that despite sucide bombings,and all the negativitiy that we see on the media, life goes on in Israel.

Whilst you mention the dangers, (of course the entry would be incomplete without the dangers being mentioned), you mention all the normal parts as well, where to get tickets, what tickets etc.

I personally don't think it's that expensive, in Birmingham buses are £1 for a ride after 9.30 am, more expensive before that, according to teletext one pound is about $1.70.

Thanks for taking the time to write this, I don't know of any other Israelis on site, but I shall ask around and see if we can find one...

Post 3

Cyzaki

Whether it's expensive or not depends more on average wage I think - if the average wage is lower in Israel than in the UK then even though buses might cost the same, it would *seem* more expensive. I don't know how wages compare though.

smiley - panda

Post 4

Number Six

Nice entry smiley - ok

One main spelling - busses > buses

Also, the first header isn't really needed, and the subs' guidelines recommend it would be taken out.

More later.

smiley - cheers

smiley - mod

Post 5

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

"Busses" and the first header were just fixed (thanks, Number Six!). Also some other minor things I just noticed. smiley - biggrin Slowly getting better...

Post 6

Cyzaki

How's this coming along?

smiley - panda

Post 7

Hm? Oh, it isn't, I guess...

I think maybe I should remove it, really. smiley - okThanks for the reminder.

Post 8

Cyzaki

No probs smiley - smiley

smiley - panda

Key: Complain about this post