A Conversation for The Speed of Light

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A129476 - The Speed of Light

Post 1

Mazda323

Entry: The Speed of Light - A129476
Author: Byzantine - U51717

The speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s (metres per second). In kilometres, it is 300,000 km/s or 18,000,000 km/minuite (that is an unbelievable 1,080,000,000 kph)!!!

Note: I will not add any more figures due to the fact that your brain could explode!!!

A129476 - The Speed of Light

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

Mmm, I don't think so. It's not that complicated to explain what happens when you approach light speeds. smiley - musicalnote She's so heavy! smiley - musicalnote

Post 3

echomikeromeo

Mazda323, if you check out the Writing-Guidelines you'll observe that this entry would need to be far more factually based and more detailed to make the cut. Have a look at a <./>RandomEditedEntry</.> (the goal I assume you're working towards) to see what I mean. Besides, A666128 The History of Optical Science pretty much covers the speed of light in detail.

If you have more factual information that you would like to add to that entry, I suggest that you pop over to <./>Feedback-Editorial</.>. Otherwise, I'm afraid this isn't suitable.

Post 4

AlexAshman

Author has elvised - back to Entry with this one?

Post 5

AlexAshman

Ok, the Entry has now left the EGWW.

*unsubscribes*

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more