This is the Message Centre for Lord Reflection (Brought to you by Dylan Cobb's Continuity Bleach)

Mew's Guest Room.

Post 41

Witty Moniker

*Definitely gets the feeling that the telepathic message is coming from the direction of the bookcase.*

You shouldn't have any personal sense of danger. I'm here to dispatch your Mewdroid, not you. But I am a bit squeamish about it.

*As she speaks, she removes the piano wire from her sleeve and the Cuisinart disc from her pocket. She loops the wire through the disc and twists it tight to secure it.*

You know, my instructions were to strangle you with this wire. But I just don't have it in me. I've never 'deaded' anyone.

*She takes the rubber gloves from her other sleeve and puts them on. With unexpected speed, she spins around and down and places the loose end of the piano wire in the electric socket in the wall. As she spins back, she lets the disc go with a flick of her wrist, sending it like a frisbee directly at the Mewdroid.*

*There's a bright flash, then the droid's eyes go dark and it drops to the floor. She pulls the wire out of the wall socket, coils it up and stashes it in the bedstand. She looks at the bookcase.*

Thanks for listening. Have a nice day! smiley - smiley

*She heads out the door and rejoins the search party in the hall.*

Mew's Guest Room.

Post 42

Lord Reflection (Brought to you by Dylan Cobb's Continuity Bleach)

[I hereby nominate Witty for the "Most Creative Use of a Piano Wire", and "Most Spectacular Droid Destruction" awards]

Mew's Guest Room.

Post 43

Witty Moniker

[smiley - blush]

Mew's Guest Room.

Post 44

Mew (who is hovering in midair unless otherwise stated)

[Mew sits down at the controls. Nothing happens for a moment. At the end of that moment, nothing continues to happen.]

Mew's Guest Room.

Post 45

Lord Reflection (Brought to you by Dylan Cobb's Continuity Bleach)

(Mew may continue his adventures in this thread: http://www.h2g2.com/F57089?thread=87685&skip=0&show=20 )

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lord Reflection (Brought to you by Dylan Cobb's Continuity Bleach)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more