This is the Message Centre for Silly Willy

Green?

Post 1

Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

Hello my good sir may i have sum green???!?

Green?

Post 2

Silly Willy

Certainly can!
Please sign the following agreement:
I, the under-signed, agree not to abuse the green I'm given and I will not use it to gain power on h2g2, nor will I horde the color or use it in conjunction with another color if said other color clashes with it. I agree not to set up a rival stash of green.
signature goes here:
|
|
|
|
|
v

Green?

Post 3

Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

alright mr green i see your playing hard ball. Listen to me and listen good I will have all the green on H2G2 and nothing can stop me!!!! do you hear me DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!? ... MWA HA AH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA on a lighter note i think your toast is done
Love Dino

Green?

Post 4

Silly Willy

smiley - smileysmiley - smiley
The green belongs to me and that's final.

Green?

Post 5

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Is that "Purest green" as invented by Percy in Blackadder series 2?

Green?

Post 6

Silly Willy

I was wondering if someone would spot that!

Green?

Post 7

Dear mr silly I would like to inform you that soon I will be taking all your green !!!!! MWAH AHAHHA !!! yes i have aquired a certain jew jew bee spitting undead army of chocolate penguins !!!!!!! all will Suffer in my wake soon I will Have them all!!!! and bobble in uncertain froodiness as my greens and pinks and periwinkles bath me in a spectromluar shower of bliss!!!!!!! Join me or be klooped!

Green?

Post 8

Not so fast Mordac, I'd like to tell you that I have the one and only chocolate penguin nullifier in the universe....... and I'm not afraid to use it.

Not so invincible now... {Smirk Smirk}

Green?

Post 9

Researcher 159112

Oi! While you lot are arguing over it, may I have some green? smiley - smiley

Green?

Post 10

Silly Willy

Certainly can!

Green?

Post 11

Researcher 159112

Ta muchly smiley - smiley

Green?

Post 12

Silly Willy

But don't use it all at once smiley - tongueout

Green?

Post 13

Researcher 159112

Don't worry - I won't! I see everyone else has stopped trying to get at it!

Green?

Post 14

Silly Willy

I was saving some for the right person...

Green?

Post 15

Could I be the right person. You know I will protect it from Mordac.

Green?

Post 16

Could I be the right person? You know I will protect it from Mordac. Give me some green and it will be the safest green in the Universe!!

42!

Green?

Post 17

Silly Willy

I suppose I could give you just a little more. But I don't want you t go misusing it! If I wake up tomorrow to discover the sky's green I won't be impressed smiley - tongueout

Green?

Post 18

Researcher 159112

The sky can be green sometimes, so don't go blaming other people! Or was I just looking through the wrong pair of sunglasses?

Green?

Post 19

Silly Willy

Hmph
smiley - tongueout

Green?

Post 20

Researcher 159112

What do u mean Hmph! smiley - tongueout 2 u 2!!!

Key: Complain about this post