A Conversation for Essential Items to Take on Holiday

TOWEL!!

Post 1

Wampus

When going out of town, I always make sure to bring my own towel (along with soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss). HHGTTG references aside, I'm usually more comfortable knowing that the only person who's ever rubbed that particular piece of cloth on his private parts is me. With towels borrowed from whomever you might be staying with, you never know who's used it before you, or if they've washed it in the meantime.

Same goes with the 5 other pieces of personal hygene products I just mentioned.

On the other hand, my grandmother doesn't have the same reservations on using other peoples' stuff that I do. She's even considerate enough to save us the trouble of informing us when she does use our stuff. So when that happens, I'm not quite sure that I'm always the last person before me to have used my towel and toothbrush. Ewwww...

Wampus

TOWEL!!

Post 2

THE AMAZING DAN

GO, GRANNY, GO!!!

TOWEL!!

Post 3

Ashley

Good call on the towel.... smiley - smiley

TOWEL!!

Post 4

rickydazla

Here here, nothing worse than drying yourself on rigid sandpapery poor-excuse-for-a-flannel type towel.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more