A Conversation for Sex - An Introduction

Ah to Love a Corpse

Post 1

Egyptian Magician/Researcher 28043

Actually until just a few short years ago, it was NOT illegal to have sex with a corpse in the state of Florida. If they were arrested for it, they just got off.

Ah to Love a Corpse

Post 2

Researcher 33663

It was a few years ago that an undertaker with a preference for girls being dead, opened his fridge, observed the supply,
and took out a specie that was most to his liking.
He skipped the foreplay and got to it, when suddenly he noticed that the body was starting to move on its own.
He had managed to revive the girl during his lovemaking, which was mainly a big shock for him and cost him
a lot of monney on therapy afterwards.
The parents of the girl had a dilemma whether to thank the undertaker for reanimating their daughter with his
intimate method or to charge him for rape...

Ah to Love a Corpse

Post 3

Catweazel

Still, ya gotta laugth havn't you.

Ah to Love a Corpse

Post 4

Leezyjet

Is this story for real or what ? It was probably the last stiffie he ever had !

Ah to Love a Corpse

Post 5

Researcher 46475

Eugh, truly creepy in my opinion. Night of the Living Dead revisited! All I can say is: so much for the kiss of life, eh?

Ah to Love a Corpse

Post 6

msmonsy

i just had to pop over due to the title of this little chat and i must say, yes, it is as odd as i imagined. i get a little worried sometimes when i wander through h2g2

Ah to Love a Corpse

Post 7

danalog

Being a little worried wandering h2g2 is a good thing (I think, isn't it?) coz not all are aware of bla blah blah what was I talking about agian? Dman I should be talking in a thread about eeerhmm damn I forgot... hmm well... TRISHA ! GEt me another beer please, pronto!

Ah to Love a Corpse

Post 8

msmonsy

BEER! did you say BEER?!
can you pass me one of those as i have had a monster of a day and could put one or two or three or.....what the heck a boatload of them to good use right now smiley - winkeye

Ah to Love a Corpse

Post 9

Inquis

Cool *grin*. I've thought of a couple of songs which should go on the soundtrack if they ever make that one into a film. How about "Dead Girl" by Rachel Stamp, or maybe "Psycho Love" by Skid Row.

Ah to Love a Corpse

Post 10

msmonsy

OUCH!!!!!.......ermmmmmm?????.....here have a good stiff drink, you seem to be in need of one smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more