This is the Message Centre for Hati

For crying out loud

Post 1

Hati

M. Jackson definitely left his smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints in the history of music and I may even understand that some people are grieving. But my imagination has limits for sure. I'd never thought, not in my wildest dreams, that anyone could... in Ukraine... Dear me!

http://en.rian.ru/exsoviet/20090630/155390621.html

For crying out loud

Post 2

Titania (gone for lunch)

What possible connection could Michael Jackson have with Oktyabrskoye? Is it an attempt to make the village a tourist attraction? Or what?smiley - huh

For crying out loud

Post 3

Hati

That as well. And then they may also think that anything would be better than to be named after the revolution.

For crying out loud

Post 4

Titania (gone for lunch)

Revolution?

For crying out loud

Post 5

Hati

To me October anywhere in former USSR is first related to the October Revolution (1917). I am 90% sure that's the case.

For crying out loud

Post 6

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - smiley yes, and Oktyabrskoye is also the name of a metro station in Moscow smiley - smiley the one with the Stariy Melnik restaurant near smiley - smiley

(that's smiley - ale of course ..)

For crying out loud

Post 7

Hati

That's a very important fact. smiley - zen

For crying out loud

Post 8

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - whistle .. well, to me it was smiley - biggrin

For crying out loud

Post 9

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

i have mixed emotions about the revolution in 1917

but i have unmixed emotions about "Entre la jeunesse et la sagesse (French record)" by the french/canadian sisters kate and anna mcgarrigle

is it very inappropriate to mention that here?

after all jeunesse and sagesse are two railway stations on the toronto metro, if i understand it correctly...

smiley - pirate

For crying out loud

Post 10

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - bigeyes are they? mm.. I'm not sure smiley - smiley

For crying out loud

Post 11

Hati

I wouldn't know.

For crying out loud

Post 12

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - smiley I do like kate and anna mcgarrigle though smiley - smiley

For crying out loud

Post 13

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

they are!

and one of them mated with loudon wainwright III

i have no idea what happened next, but people tell me music was one of several results smiley - zen

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hati

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more