This is the Message Centre for whambamboo (Muse of Suddenly Thinking Of Tremendously Inspiring Haikus, Possibly About Lotus Flowers)

drinks

Post 21

ringo (it's not all right)

just look at Langenscheidts Dictionary

daft broom : dummer Besen

[created by whambamthankyoumam]

you're famous smiley - winkeye
so tell me, which version of video killed...is better?
the one of the wedding singer (the presidents of the USA)
or the original by the bubbles

drinks

Post 22

whambamboo (Muse of Suddenly Thinking Of Tremendously Inspiring Haikus, Possibly About Lotus Flowers)

the bubbles probably. i only sing the first line "Video killed the radio star" just over and over again so i dont really know smiley - sadface

drinks

Post 23

there's another line in this song...:

you are a dictionary star
smiley - bigeyes

drinks

Post 24

whambamboo (Muse of Suddenly Thinking Of Tremendously Inspiring Haikus, Possibly About Lotus Flowers)

ah, how sweet smiley - winkeye

drinks

Post 25

at least i'm a sweet sexist smiley - bigeyes

drinks

Post 26

cool - sweet (tran)sexist hohoho
Ok, ok I take it back, youre not a ... sweet person. No you are, youre not (that) sexist smiley - winkeye

drinks

Post 27

Researcher 156205

Hello Elly! Where r u ? I got a bit lost- soz. I'm Researcher 156205 b4 i think of n-e-thing else. Wher can i find u? c u soon- I hope!!!
Ange

drinks

Post 28

ange do not run I am here. Why dont u call urself Angela the angel. I am so very tired.

drinks

Post 29

Researcher 156205

Where hav u bin Ratfink?! I hav bin loking 4 u 4eva

drinks

Post 30

I am not a ratfink i am here. I very tired and worn out from fake parenting to sister.

drinks

Post 31

dont exclude ringo as he is pre-ety cool....................

drinks

Post 32

Researcher 156205

Hi Elly, why iz it taking so long 4 u 2 reply 2 my msges?!!! Aaaah i've jus thought of wed's assembly. Hello Ringo, I don't know u, but hey. Elly tells me u've been talking about the immortal Wills?!
p.s. 2 all people here who want to email me : [email protected] as i may hav 2 go in a min Elly

drinks

Post 33

its taking sooo long because i have to go back to my home page when i reply to your messages so it reappears and stuuf and I m going now cos i am whacked. !!!!!
DO NOT GIVE out your email adress you goon. There may be some unsavoury characters about *ahemringo* ok? so bye ange and i will c u 2morrow ciao luvvy

drinks

Post 34

ahem, unsavoury characters? smiley - winkeye
think i'm gonna spam his mailbox right now, do you? hehe

high ange, don't be that impatient with whambamthankyoumam, it's just the t+g that takes his time smiley - smiley

drinks

Post 35

his? I am not male no way
I know you too well ringo, that is why I said unsavory characters...smiley - winkeye

drinks

Post 36

so you think you know mw quite well, hehe

this time i meant with his the g+t (all good drinks have a male sex (i know i'm sexist again)
i'm really insulted to get called unsavoury by you; weird would be ok, but unsavoury...smiley - winkeye

btw, what are haikus?

drinks

Post 37

ooh...
b4 I called you sweet, then unsavoury, so actually you are a contradiction in terms
smiley - tongueout
Haikus are Japenese poems with 5 sylables in the 1st line, 7 in the next and 5 in the last. Cool huh?

Drinks dont have a sex! In french, yes, le or la, in spanish, yes, una or uno, and in German, yes, .... (i dont know the one for german) but NOT in English. You are speaking/typing a load of rubbish

drinks

Post 38

don't blame me for speaking crap, i've learned this strange english language in even more strange english pubs and clubs
- blame the regulars in there (especially Paul the landlord) smiley - winkeye

oh, and i'm fine with being a contradiction in terms smiley - bigeyes

in german it's der (male), die(female), das (neutral)... are you sure that drinks have no sexes?...some of them behave really weird, so...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for whambamboo (Muse of Suddenly Thinking Of Tremendously Inspiring Haikus, Possibly About Lotus Flowers)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more