A Conversation for St Lucia Jazz Festival

Great!!!

Post 1

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hi Maz,

thank you for this very interesting entry! I'm a very big jazz fan myself and like to travel. I heard some good things about St.Lucia - the beauty of this island seems to be just stunning. But I never heard of this jazz festival.

After reading your entry it makes me curious and maybe I shall plan my next vacation in May smiley - smiley

Did you have the opportunity to visit St.Lucia's Jazz Festival yourself?

Kasia

Great!!!

Post 2

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Oh, I forgot: do you know Joshua Redman, the american jazz saxophonist? I love his play, so I wrote an entry about him. If you are interested look at http://www.h2g2.com/A395174

smiley - smiley

Kasia

Great!!!

Post 3

Maz

I went this year for the first time with friends who had been before - it was spectacular. The best thing was how laid back the whole atmosphere was - real Caribbean style. There's also a festival in Grenada now.
Definitely go if you can, you won't regret it!
Mary

Great!!!

Post 4

This sounds really exciting, Mary!

The atmosphere must have been great!

Key: Complain about this post