This is the Message Centre for Gnomon - time to move on

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 41

Flanker

Well Done Gnomon smiley - bubbly Great piece which richly deserves the honour of being your 100th smiley - cheers

smiley - surfer

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 42

FordsTowel

CONGRATS!

I look forward to reading it yet again! smiley - ok

smiley - towel

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 43

andrews1964

Congratulations Gnomon!
smiley - smiley

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 44

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Great to see you've made it to 100, Gnomon! smiley - bubbly

This side of the water, you'd have got a letter from the Queen! smiley - laugh

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 45

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on top
"That still can be arranged, however I think it will be yikesed smiley - biggrin."

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 46

Demon Drawer

Where was my letter from the Queen theN!?!

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 47

Bluebottle

Just thought I should say that anything I've subbed I have both Word and MHTML files of in their finished state, so if you'd like copies of anything that's vanished in the last two years, I'm happy to send copies of these to you.

<BB<

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 48

Gnomon - time to move on

Hi Bluebottle. I keep copies of most of my stuff too, but I slipped up in the last two years or so.

As far as I can remember, I'm only missing two entries - Minecraft and the final version The Crow Road (I have an early version). If you have either of those, I'd love to have them.

smiley - smiley G

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 49

Gnomon - time to move on

Oh, I see the edited version of Napier's Bones is also missing from the site, although I think I have a copy of it on my home PC.

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 50

Bluebottle

I'm happy to send my copies of 'Introduction to Minecraft' and 'The Crow Road' to you, but I didn't sub Napier's Bones so I'm sorry, I don't have a copy of that one. But what I do have, where would you like me to send them? You can maybe tell me your e-mail address (possibly via Messenger) or I could send you the files on Messenger, whatever you prefer.

<BB<

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 51

Gnomon - time to move on

Have you heard yet what has happened? Was there any Guide Editor announcement?

Is there any chance of a later version of the site being restored?

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 52

Bluebottle

Frustratingly I've not heard anything more, other than that there was a cyber attack and h2g2 was one of numerous websites impacted. I'm assuming that the longer things are left the less likely it is that there'll be a data refresh that restores the missing data, but that is just an assumption.

<BB<

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 53

Gnomon - time to move on

I've sent you my email address on Messenger.

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 54

Gnomon - time to move on

I've played a lot of Minecraft since I wrote the entry so I may edit it a little before re-submitting it to Peer Review. The Crow Road, on the other hand, doesn't need to be changed.

Gnomon on the Front Page

Post 55

Bluebottle

I've sent you the entries now - if you think they need to be tweaked and updated or not is of course up to you, but they'll be very welcome back on h2g2. Did you keep a copy of the Napier's bones entry?

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post