A Conversation for Keepers Home Page

Please Read...Technical Problem...

Post 1

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

There is currently a technical problem (bug) prevently me from Editing the Keepers page.smiley - sadface

The Editors are aware of it, and will fix it, but it may take another day or two. smiley - ok

And I've got over a year of Keeper requests to catch up on, so please bear with me for a while.

I'll add my add Keepers to the queue while I'm here smiley - smiley

Keeper of Keepers Home Page, mis-spelt names that have double letters where there should only be one, and smiley - handcuffssmiley - biggrin

Emmily
smiley - cracker

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit keeping an eye on the page
"Any luck? As both 'Jim's have been working on it it should go smoothly by now."

Post 3

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

I think they'll let me know when they have slayed the bug smiley - smiley and you're in that thread, so you'll know same time as I do, well probably sooner, as I have a lot of w*rk to do today, as well as watching that my tempremental washing machine doesn't leak all over the floor smiley - doh so I'll not be near PC much.smiley - erm

Emmily
smiley - cracker

Post 4

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit rereading the mentioned thread
"Hence my question.
I could interpretate it wrong but I get the impression 'Jim Lynn' fixed the bug, so you should now be able to edit the page.

>Request to move Guide Entry... Post: 15
>Posted Just Now by Jim Lynn
>This has now been fixed.
> > Reply

More sure as he even posted another request to be fixed as well smiley - biggrin"

Post 5

smiley - cheers Traveller I missed that due to simupost smiley - doh

Yep, it is fixed. smiley - biggrin Now I've not got the time to Edit it. smiley - sadface

Oh well, get on with what I have to do, and Edit it later, a couple more hours won't make much differnce smiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - cracker

Key: Complain about this post