This is the Message Centre for Arthur Dentist, Really Cool Guardian Angel (Patron Saint of Pliers, and Wrencher of Teeth) With a Pointlessly Long, Stupid Name

Skins

Post 61

typolifi

I like classic goo because it's all blue.

Skins

Post 62

Clelba

didn't i hear somewhere that they were going to invent different colours of goo?
^. .^
= ' =
smiley - angelsmiley - choc
smiley - blackcatsmiley - cat

Skins

Post 63

Aurora

But I thought the whole point of Goo was to be easy to read on screen. You strain your eyes less reading white text on dark backgrounds, than reading dark text on white backgrounds. smiley - silly

~~A~~
smiley - starsmiley - planetsmiley - star

Skins

Post 64

Clelba

maaybe they're making dark red with white ordark green with white or summat
maybe they're notat all. i dunno. my brain's a bit messed up
^. .^
= ' =

Skins

Post 65

Arthur Dentist, Really Cool Guardian Angel (Patron Saint of Pliers, and Wrencher of Teeth) With a Pointlessly Long, Stupid Name

The should have an easier to customise skins, so u can pick the background colours etc. that would b pretty k00l smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Bye

smiley - angelsmiley - star
__
__}>---

Skins

Post 66

Clelba

yeh, be groovy.
^. .^
= ' =

Skins

Post 67

Researcher 178815

I like GOO!!!... because ...GOO! Oh, why? because. Just because. smiley - smiley No seriously, it's just a better design!!! smiley - smiley

Skins

Post 68

Researcher 178815

Hey!! the code worked!! it worked... i want one!! smiley - biggrin

smiley - coolakasmiley - cool
====
Advertise you guide entries, personal spaces and other interesting parts of h2g2-cyber space at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A573392

Skins

Post 69

Is mise Duncan

I like Alabaster 'cos it looks like I am working ...
(I may have said this before...)

Skins

Post 70

Ed

I like alabaster because erm...I'm used to it?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Arthur Dentist, Really Cool Guardian Angel (Patron Saint of Pliers, and Wrencher of Teeth) With a Pointlessly Long, Stupid Name

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more