A Conversation for Ye Olde Arcane Magic Shoppe

The Front Desk

Post 41

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] hmm... fascinating. i don't think that a quest will be necessary, after all, because i have a fairly good idea where the stone might have gotten to. it's history shed some light on some things...

*sea glares off into space for a moment, then shakes her head*

[sea] thank you for all of your help, blackstone.

*sea shocks them both by giving him a hug*

[sea]i will not forget it.

*sea reaches into her pocket and pulls out a heavy bag. she hands it to blackstone and walks out the door. after she leaves, blackstone looks in the bag and finds it filled with the item he considers most precious in the universe*

The Front Desk

Post 42

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

~I can't decide exactly what Red would concider most valuable in the Universe. I suppose I need to develope his character further. We'll just say he locks the bag in a safe and hidden place for the time being~

The Front Desk

Post 43

soeasilyamused, or sea

perhaps the phone numbers of a LOT of attractive women? smiley - winkeye

The Front Desk

Post 44

Red's over a thousand years old, I don't think he's all that interested in women's phone numbers. It's between Money, Magic, and Power. I'm not saying he's incapable of Romance, but when you've been Evil for as long as he has, Love is surely out of the question.

The Front Desk

Post 45

soeasilyamused, or sea

well that's a rather pessimistic way of looking at things... smiley - biggrin

The Front Desk

Post 46

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea re-enters the shoppe, looking for an old ritual sacrificial dagger*

[sea] blackstone? i need a dagger... a sacrificial dagger. i have to make a human sacrifice at my family reunion. i'm sure you know angel, or at least the story behind him. well, he thinks he's a superhero, which has irritated my family to no end, since they have been evil since the dawn of time. so... we're having a little ritual sacrifice to purify the Black bloodline... do you have anything that would serve my purpose?

The Front Desk

Post 47

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea sneezes in a futile attempt to keep the forum high on the masque's "most recent postings" list*

The Front Desk

Post 48

soeasilyamused, or sea

*someone, somewhere, says "geshundteit" (excuse the spelling) and sea whirls around, startled. strangely, no one is there*

The Front Desk

Post 49

Giguschild - Xenomorph(Muse of Honourable Death...and Mu.)

[Death Avocado] *From inside a random grating* Hah! So THAT'S her plan! In view of Angel's superheroship, we shall have to stop her!

[Giguschild] *From the same grating* You weren't sssupposed to actually sssay that out loud, stupid.

[Death Avocado] Erm...

[Giguschild] *sigh*

The Front Desk

Post 50

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea whirls in the direction of the grating*

[sea] DA and gigus... what a lovely surprise. come on out of there, i can't talk to a wall forever...

The Front Desk

Post 51

Giguschild kicks out the grating, causing DA to lose balance and fall onto the floor. GS follows him, gracefully unfolding himself from the hole and landing with a quiet *snik* of claws on Olde Floorboardes.

[DA] There's no way you're killing a superhero, no matter how little he does and how much he is one of your personas! I warn you, we have the entire superhero force behind us!

[GS] I'm always up for a little bloodshed, but yess, he's right you know. It just isn't cricket.

The Front Desk

Post 52

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] he's not much of a superhero. he's more of a supernuisance. besides, i have my whole family BLOODLINE to worry about.

*sea crosses her arms*

[sea] and frankly, i don't see how you're going to stop me.

The Front Desk

Post 53

[Death Avocado] Hah! Yeah? Well...like this!

With that, DA flees out of the door. Giguschild thinks for a moment, then something seems to occur to him.

[Giguschild] Oh. Yeah, I understand. Well, I guess I'd best get started then.

He reaches up to the grate's entrance, preparing to leave.

The Front Desk

Post 54

[Death Avocado] Hah! Yeah? Well...like this!

With that, DA flees out of the door. Giguschild thinks for a moment, then something seems to occur to him.

[Giguschild] Oh. Yeah, I understand. Well, I guess I'd best get started then.

He reaches up to the grate's entrance, preparing to leave.

The Front Desk

Post 55

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea stares after DA*

[sea] i'm not getting it... he's going to stop me by running out the door? a fat lot of good THAT will do...

*sea decides the ceremony can't be postponed much longer, and goes into the back room to find a ceremonial dagger. she then leaves a note for blackstone, saying she took the dagger and she'll pay him later. then she exits the shoppe*

The Front Desk

Post 56

Giguschild thinks to himself...

[Giguschild] Little does she know that DA has left for the site of the ceremony...she also doesn't know that-

hold on...

oops, I'm talking out loud, aren't I. That was a bad move.

Ah well...

*and with that, he lifts himself into the grating and scuttles away.*

The Front Desk

Post 57

~re-enters after long absence, blows dust off of books, etc on the table, and notices the note~

Ah, that's alright then.

~Checks backtape of surveilance camera~

Hmmm...

~Makes sign, and reads it out loud~

Attention: This is a legitimate place of buissness. Anyone who damages property on the grounds, even while dueling, must pay for said property.

The Front Desk

Post 58

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea re-enters the shoppe, prepared to pay for the dagger she borrowed some weks ago*

[sea] welcome back, blackstone...

Key: Complain about this post