broelan

yay! do we have a match?

I've found a shoe!

Post 122

Ottox

Er... don't know what happened here. Where did that come from? smiley - bigeyes

I've found a shoe!

Post 123

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

My mother said not to play with matches smiley - smiley

I've found a shoe!

Post 124

Ottox

(This is a reply to broelan...;-)) * waits for Titania to collect whatever she wants of the things mentioned in http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F52382?thread=97379&post=808489 * Congratulations my dear!

I've found a shoe!

Post 125

Yael Smith

Ottox and Titania sitting in a tree/ K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Ottox, you smiley - devil! You never wanted anyone else to fit the shoe! You wanted Titania, ha? Well, you could have just said so and spare us all the trouble in *waiting* for you!!!smiley - yuk

I've found a shoe!

Post 126

broelan

yay! *smiley - hug ottox* i'm glad you finally found the owner!!

elly, i suspect it was probably a *danish* shoe, no wonder it didn't fit us smiley - winkeye

titania, since you can produce self-refilling smiley - bubbly wherever you go, i think the smiley - donut sounds like a good deal smiley - biggrin congrats!

I've found a shoe!

Post 127

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

smiley - cat*wanders off*

*brings back SM*smiley - cat

Did someone want a smiley - donut?

I've found a shoe!

Post 128

I've found a shoe!

Post 129

I MEANT... congrats Titania! smiley - bubbly

I've found a shoe!

Post 130

Titania (gone for lunch)

Lady Elly, these are the facts:

I DID loose a shoe, in Heaven (could that have been during the big food fight?) before the Beeb take-over... unfortunately, those conversations have not been moderated yet...

...but since I wasn't sure if the shoe Ottox had found was mine or maybe someone else's, from an entirely different conversation, I decided to wait and see...

...and Ottox... ... I'd like you to be my Knight in Shining Armour, ready to defend and aid me, whenever the need arises... smiley - starsmiley - smooch

I've found a shoe!

Post 131

Titania (gone for lunch)

...and for all you girls who've tried the shoe...

...Ottox has a big heart, and is not - I think - a one-woman-man...smiley - winkeye

I've found a shoe!

Post 132

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

That's goodsmiley - winkeye

I've found a shoe!

Post 133

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I think he loves us allsmiley - loveblush
After all, we all love him, don't we?
He's so smiley - hugable,smiley - kissable and loveable!
smiley - biggrin

I've found a shoe!

Post 134

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Hear hear!smiley - biggrin

I've found a shoe!

Post 135

Yael Smith

Mmmmm.... guys? Girls? Hello??? Titania- you nearly died holding your breath 'till Ottox fitted on the shoe- I don't find that loveable. And I also think we should cool it, before it gets to Ottox's head and/or before we get moderated.... I'm glad you've found your shoe, tho, Titania- I know how painful it is to lose such a relieble objectsmiley - winkeye

I've found a shoe!

Post 136

The Almost Thirteen Hitchhiker Freak

Humph! I never wanted Ottox anyway!!!!! *starts sobbing* But I DID want that margarita! AAHHH!!!!! WHY????? Cruel fate! I'm not allowed to have *sniff* alcohol!!!! GAHHH!!!!!

I've found a shoe!

Post 137

Ottox

smiley - blushsmiley - loveblushsmiley - blush

Elly With The Wonderful Feet, I tried to answer you two nights ago, but had some problems, sorry!

I didn't wait for Titania...

..well... maybe I did, but just because she had lost her shoe same place and time that I found it, didn't mean that someone else could have lost their shoe there as well. smiley - tongueout

And you must remember the h2g2 Law of Continuity! Unfortunately the entry hasn't been reactivated, but you can find a link for a cached copy of it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A528518 (At least I *hope* so! smiley - erm)

Titania, I thought I already WAS your knight... smiley - tongueout
Will you use the promised half of my personal space? As you might have seen, I've already reserved it for you, making a mess of the other half... smiley - online2long

smiley - hug and smiley - kiss to all the lovely ladies! smiley - loveblush
(I'm not gonna kiss Zeppo though! smiley - bigeyes)

I've found a shoe!

Post 138

Ottox

Awww... have some smiley - oj instead! smiley - winkeye

I've found a shoe!

Post 139

The Almost Thirteen Hitchhiker Freak

All right, but you have to deal with my parents!! *takes a gulp* AARRGGH!! this stuff is too bitter! YUCK! Pttooee!! *wipes mouth on ottox's shirt* can I have some sugar?

I've found a shoe!

Post 140

Ottox

Your parents don't want you to drink orange juice? smiley - sadface
* old and wise-like *
You can have some sugar, but only if you promise to brush your teeth three times a day!

smiley - nahnah

Key: Complain about this post