A Conversation for Foxy Manor

Foxy Manor - Grand Ballroom...

Post 1

Matthew Kershaw

* This lavish Ballroom has finally been renovated back to its previous glory, the site of many a lavish ball since the middle-ages, it has had the Kings & Queens of Europe graceing its moziac tiles... *

Post 2

Kes

*If only Kes had left his pocket scrabble set in the car, life would have been much simpler. However, grumbling that it is going to be hell to get rid oc this one, he takes the "z" from "mozaic", replaces it with one of his own "s" s, and pcokest the surplus "e" from "graceing" by way of compensation*

I'd hoped for a more exciting game

*he muttered, en route for the Conservatory*

Post 3

Kes

Having a lot of trouble with my clothes today
*he mumbles, rearranging a couple of pcokest into pockets*

FOXY ANNUAL MASKED BALL FRIDAY !!!

Post 4

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K walks slowly over and puts up a notice on the wall... *

FOXY MANOR ANNUAL MASKED BALL...

You are cordially invited to attend the masked ball we are having on Friday in the ballroom area... (Alright, we will supply something a little stronger than cordial...smiley - winkeye )

You may wish to temporarily change your username for the occassion, or simply add a description of your mask...

As come early Saturday morning you might get a kick out of who you ended up with... or maybe not !!! smiley - bigeyes

Management wishes to state that they will not be held responsible for those who get 'squiffy' and do things they may later regret... smiley - bigeyes

Thankyou...

Lord M.K*

Post 5

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

OK.....that's my name changed, now back to my outfit smiley - winkeye

Post 6

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

Oh G.B. you where ment to waight untill friday now everyone will know who you are smiley - smiley

Post 7

smiley - smiley
I meant I have changed my name to advertize the ball....
I am going to change it again tomorrow, for the Ball itself, hehehe

Post 8

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K starts bringing in some chairs to put in the corner for the wall-flowers who might turn up tonight... smiley - smiley *

Lord M.K*

Post 9

*GB places a large bag of money {which she borrowed from petty cash} and a note for anyone turning up tonight:
"YOU ARE A LITTLE EARLY - PLEASE HAVE A DRINK ON US IN THE BAR"
signed Lord M.K*

Post 10

Saint Acolyte Hezher - P. S. of Chocoholics, Keeper of Chocolate, muse of death by chocolate, Seraph of death by chocolate

Hmmm, a ball!
*hurries off to make a costume, stopping first for that free drink smiley - smiley*

Post 11

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K makes a mental note to take the petty cash out of G.B wages...smiley - winkeye *

* ...or by offering some 'other' services in lieu... smiley - tongueout *

* He places a table down & begins filling a large bowl with assorted drinks... *

Lord M.K*

FOXY ANNUAL MASKED BALL IS NOW IN PROGRESS !!!

Post 12

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K puts out a little sign saying so... smiley - winkeye *

Lord M.K*

Post 13

Will Jenkins (Dead)

*A precence enters*
*M.K* is able to feel the personsmiley - bigeyes but can't actually see it*
You won't catch me changing my name though for some reason I've turned into The Invisible Man

Post 14

Will Jenkins (Dead)

this reflects a deep emotional rift in my inner mind, and gets me off the hook with the whole costume thing

Post 15

PostMuse

*A diaphanous dream in blues and green wanders into the empty Ballroom. She circles the room once before slipping out to find a quiet place for meditation before the actual Ball.*

Post 16

*GB wonders why Lord M.K* put up a sign saying "so"....smiley - bigeyes

Post 17

Mad Gerald (Gigolo & Owner of Heaven Sent - H2G2 Dating Agency !!! A312184)

* A dashing young man strides into the room clutching a richly decorated mask... *

* Which fails entirely to hide his piercing blue eyes... *

* He scratches his mane of pure blonde hair and gives an almost girlish laugh of embarrassment as he catches the departing Lorelei's beautific sly glances... *

* He then stands all alone sipping some of the free champagne... *

Post 18

*fanfares sound*
Queen E'lognna graces everyone here with her presence.....
*and there's chocolate for everyone on the back of the Elephants in the Car Park...smiley - winkeye

Post 19

Mad Gerald (Gigolo & Owner of Heaven Sent - H2G2 Dating Agency !!! A312184)

- Sir D looks on in impressed at the display, but feels somewhat over awed by it all the same... -

- He curses that he is too shy to respond... -

Post 20

Don't worry, young man, that happens to all the people who meet me, at first. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more