A Conversation for Delete this entry

Hassana noof, noobees neebelem, noooof. Snobeef nemees, minnesoootoff. Nff, Nff.

Post 1

Mike A (snowblind)

Iron Maiden, sick of being labelled Satanists after The Number Of The Beast, put a backwards message on the next album (look at the subject line) and wound up the silly sods even more!
I wonder if there was a backlash for the Holy Smoke single?

Lep Zeppeling: not the most Satanic band, but did you know Jimmy Page wore Alesteir Crowley's robes? And King Diamond of Mercyful Fate was "deemed one of the few credible rock Satanists" by Anton LaVey, head of the Church Of Satan.

This is a great entry. Is there already an Edited entry on rock? Not sure. If there isn't then this oughta be submitted.

Removed

Post 2

U135579

This post has been removed.

Hassana noof, noobees neebelem, noooof. Snobeef nemees, minnesoootoff. Nff, Nff.

Post 3

Mike A (snowblind)

Marilyn Manson would not get my vote as a credible Satanist, but I don't know enough about the man himself to start passing my word as Law.

The sign of the horns thing is really just a laugh. Nobody gives a cuss about Satan and nobody takes it seriously. Even bands who go heavy on the antrichrist stuff are just normal men underneath. The sign is not applicable to the devil, it's just for the music.

Editing: there are a few mandatory points that need to be covered for every entry. One being a enough, and a fair balance of, content. The other is a lack of swearing. Bloody mainstream websites smiley - tongueout

Removed

Post 4

U135579

This post has been removed.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more