This is the Message Centre for GOD(really)

erm....

Post 1

Fashion Cat

There seems to be some confusion... You see there is already a GOD-Almighty on h2g2 (he established the saints of which I am an archangel..) Welcome to h2g2 erm... other GOD!

*rushes off to inform the other GOD-Almighty, sits back and waits for some truly interesting conversation*

smiley - bigeyes

erm....

Post 2

GOD(really)

So, what you are saying is that since there is a guy(or deity) who calls himself GOD I am not to be believed upon? If this is so, then obviously you are one of the many sheep out there, there are false gods you know(there is a reason for the first commandment you know...)Anyway, submit NOW or you will be the victim of the antichrist!!!

erm....

Post 3

ZOE(Scout), Patron Saint of Multiple Personalities{TANGO NEEDS HELP WITH PROJECT :STARS @ A403930 ALL STAR-GAZERS PLEASE PUT YOU

Yo GOD,

I can hadle multiple personalities, plural personalities is a horse of a different color.

Where can I go for help...

God?

*Taking a seat next to FC*

Welcome to H2G2, keep your towel ready, you'l need it

Enjoy the ride!

ZOE ya round

erm....

Post 4

nim the cat (STILL choking in air pollution)

/nim walks in, tail straight and fluffed, and takes place by FC and ZOE, all claws ready in defense of GOD-Almighty, the only one arround here!/

erm....

Post 5

Fashion Cat

well, I know SATAN as well on here, so the ride is gonna be great fun!

btw.. the last people are also saints... there may be quite a back-lash! smiley - winkeye

still... its a great philosophical debate isnt it? smiley - bigeyes

I AM GOD

Post 6

GOD(really)

So, anybody seen Dogma? You know the scene where GOD speaks, thus destroying the angel? HM? Well, do not come here with ye puny mortal ways, or else you will hear me SPEAK!

I AM GOD

Post 7

nim the cat (STILL choking in air pollution)

growl

/better watch out fella - I'm serious!/

I AM GOD

Post 8

Fashion Cat

hey... I did a lot to get this title, and I'm sure I dont wnat to annoy any deities, but GOD-Almighty... he's the man for me... smiley - smiley

I AM GOD

Post 9

ZOE(Scout), Patron Saint of Multiple Personalities{TANGO NEEDS HELP WITH PROJECT :STARS @ A403930 ALL STAR-GAZERS PLEASE PUT YOU

I second that FC.

Looks like we've got Armagiddon on hand.

I AM GOD

Post 10

Fashion Cat

well... have you met SATAN? I'm talking to him at the moment as well... like to keep my options open!

I AM GOD

Post 11

I'v seen him round

I AM GOD

Post 12

The Cardinal

I can't deny that gods exist, being the god of hubris myself, and Cardinal of the Holy Unified Orthodox Church of Bill Copperton Family Unity Churchness.

- The Cardinal

I AM GOD

Post 13

GOD(really)

Thou shalt not have any other gods than me! Yet you puny mortals do not understand, and when judgement day arrives (with my good pal Sylvester S.)you will feel the punishment. By the way; god of hubris? Pleeease...at least you could have tried something good, like that crazy old pyromaniac Zeus did...

I AM GOD

Post 14

Abi

Tush children - there is a whole pantheon of Gods and given that there are 60,000 researchers there is bound to be some overlap somewhere! smiley - smiley

I AM GOD

Post 15

Courtney Patron Saint of Social Embarassment

ummm o.k. first of all hi god. ummmm second this could become very interesting, and very fun to watch but, I must side with nim and Fashion Cat he is our GOD. So you are the false dietiy. And I will find a way to prove it. smiley - winkeye

I AM GOD

Post 16

GOD(really)

There are 6 billion people on your puny earth. All that follow the true and only religion Christianity read in the Bible that when Moses went up on the mountain to recieve my commands, his people made their own god; a golden lamb(once more you humans are sheep). They claimed that to be their god, did that make me (GOD) any less real? No. The lamb was the false god, just how your "god" is a false one, my guess is that he/she/it is merely one of my fallen angels _trying_ to come off as a deity...

I AM GOD

Post 17

Abi

I like the film Dogma - but if you are going to reinact it can I have twenty minutes head start? smiley - winkeye

I AM GOD

Post 18

Courtney Patron Saint of Social Embarassment

Well if you were such a good god then why do all you "sheep" make these false god'd. And were have you been for the past few hundered years. You may think you are the true god but all you do is watch as your childern are hungry, and dieing because we don't matter enough for you to help. Our GOD is a kind loving and very helpful one and you should return to whatever neather reagions you can from.

smiley - winkeye

I AM GOD

Post 19

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

To avoid confusion, you can be God.. (No.. How about gOd? goD? gOD? GOd? GoD?), and GOD-Alimighty will be GOD.
There..that settles it.

smiley - winkeye

I AM GOD

Post 20

Abi

And if we are going to be really controversial, you are all people hiding behind computer screens pretending to be Gods!!! smiley - winkeye

*Ducks*

Key: Complain about this post