Official 9/00 Museship Sign-Up

Post 1

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

Please sign up here... smiley - smiley

Post 2

Nineto Okami

Hello..
May I be known as the Muse of Rhetoric and Puntification?

The Metaphysical Pickle

Post 3

::teasing:: I hope you are qualified!!! smiley - tongueout

Is this Rhetoric of the ancient Greek philosophical sense(Rhetoric was one of the seven schools of study, if I remember correctly), or is it Rhetoric as we know it today!?? smiley - tongueout

Herrrrmm....

No matter!!! Regardless, I am happy to ::ZAP!!!:: You as Pickles, Muse of Rhetoric and Puntification... Let me know if you want me to link to your userpage, and feel free to jump right into forums found at Bacchus Bar, http://www.h2g2.com/A426872, The Church of Erato, http://www.h2g2.com/A427411, or anywhere Musehomebound that strikes your fancy!!!

Happy Musings!!! smiley - smiley

Post 4

Nineto Okami

Thank you! You've made a simple pickle very happy. Now I can say I am a musing pickle...(never heard that one before I bet...heh, heh......heh.) Yeah, so anyway...go right ahead and link my page if you so desire. I'm on my way back there right now.
(Pickles leaves in a jarring departure).

Post 5

Excellent!!!

Adding you to the roster is my very next activity!!! smiley - smiley

Post 6

Hagi, Muse of Free Kicks and the Naming of Non-Human Objects

To the lovely Dragonfly,

I hope my page meets with your satisfaction and you feel inclined to link the Musehome to it when it is convenient.

Your loyal subject, and fellow muse,
Hagi, Muse of Free Kicks and the Naming of Non-Human Objects.

Post 7

smiley - winkeye

Post 8

Musencus II (Muse of Dilettantism in Multiple Arts)

Hi, as my name bears reference to the muses I thought I might be a Muse myself. The Muse of Dilettantism in Multiple Arts preferably. Would that be okay? What duties would I have then, I wonder?

Post 9

You'd have to inspire schizos!?? Is that spelled right!?? smiley - tongueout

::ZAP!!!:: I happily give you your musing powers... please mingle with the other muses(you'll find some awfully good locations at the Musehome), and let me know if you'd like me to put a link to your userpage at the Musehome!!!

Happy Musings!!! smiley - smiley

Post 10

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Please may I be the Muse of Putting Things Off Until Another Time? My credentials are that I founded The h2g2 Procrastinator's Society.... after having put it off until several other times smiley - smiley

Post 11

Musencus II (Muse of Dilettantism in Multiple Arts)

Hey, thanks a lot! I'm honored.
*blushes*
I guess you're right about the spelling. The name's somewhat incorrect (didn't mean to inspire schizos, although they're very nice people and definitely deserve a Muse, too), but anyway, I explain the idea on my user-page. So I'd be grateful if you put a link to it at the Musehome. Thanks again smiley - smiley

Post 12

Excellent, Gosh and Musencus!!!! smiley - smiley

::ZAP!!!:: Goshoogoshoogosh is now the Muse of Putting Things Off Until Another Time...

Enjoy using your Muse Powers(whenever you get around to them)!!! smiley - smiley Oh, and other muses will be happy to have you in our conversations around other parts of the Musehome!!!! You're invited to join in, when you are done putting off everything else!!! smiley - smiley

I shall revise the Musehome... smiley - smiley

Post 13

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Thank you, I shall use my powers with wisdom and insight, and put a link on my page too..... eventually smiley - winkeye

Post 14

Wings

can i be a muse too? i'll take whatever i can get: i'm sure you can find something that will suit me!
Wings
xx

Post 15

Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmm.... Blue Skies and Winged Beasts!?? smiley - tongueout

MMMAAAAAYYYbe... smiley - tongueout

Post 16

Wings

Well................the blues skies bit as a little redundant as I'm already the patron saint of them, but winged beasts sounds okay! I would like to offer the services of my Health Spa to all muses (not that I'm trying to win favour or anythingsmiley - winkeye)

Post 17

OOOO... a health spa... can you post a link to it on the Societies, Sites, and Services muse page!??

This would be very helpful, and you'll get inclusion in that page!!!

Then we can decide on an official Museship: Muse of Winged Beasts and Spas!?/ Winged Spa Beasts!?? smiley - tongueout

Post 18

Wings

Muse of Winged beasts and Spas sounds good to me! I'll get straight onto the link to the Health Spa
Wings
xx

Post 19

whambamboo (Muse of Suddenly Thinking Of Tremendously Inspiring Haikus, Possibly About Lotus Flowers)

HI
Please may I be the Muse of Suddenly Thinking About Tremendously Inspiring Haikus (Possibly About Lotus Flowers)
thankyou!!!!!!
bye

Post 20

Yes, you shall both have your wishes granted-- I just need at least 24 hours to grant them(I'll be afk more than usual)... smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more