A Conversation for H2G2's Musehome

Official Museship Sign-up

Post 1

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

Inspired to be a muse!?? Please let me know in this forum... and I will reply with the speed of Hermes, Jeus willing!! smiley - smiley

Post 2

U128068

Could I be the Muse of Inebriety?

I think I am well qualified http://www.h2g2.com/A410301

Post 3

Oh, why not!!! smiley - smiley ::ZAP!!!:: Happy Musings, Silly... smiley - tongueout

Post 4

U128068

"and I will reply with the speed of Hermes" so that's one reply every 5 and a half hours smiley - tongueout

you can link my name to my space if you want http://www.h2g2.com/U128068
smiley - smiley

Post 5

The speed of Hermes is transitory; weather and winged shoes depending!!! smiley - smiley

I'll link you up, Doctor!!! Please have a link back to the Musehome on your page... smiley - smiley

Thanks be to... Zeus...

Post 6

U128068

I'll do it as soon as I do. Sorry, I have trouble keeping good time and have to be as vague as possible.

Post 7

Be not sorry when dealing with the wiles of a woman. I'm referring to time, I'll have you know: so fleeting one day, and wearisome the next!!! smiley - smiley

Post 8

Stealth Munchkin

Can I be muse of record production (I would have been listening to old LPs but I got beaten to that...)

Post 9

Ottox

I'm sure you can help me to help smiley - smiley Muse of helping muses???

Well, I think maybe I *could* need a muse of record production, only that's IRL (I'm recording with my choir at the moment)

Post 10

Ottox

btw. Couldn't we find someone to be Muse of Turning The Computer Off And Go To Bed. I could need some help for that!!!

Post 11

Stealth Munchkin

You're not the only one there...

Post 12

Agreed. What can we do to please the gods!?? smiley - tongueout

Post 13

Ottox

I thought *you* would know, mom smiley - winkeye

Post 14

OH, I do!!! Don't get me wrong, darling!!! I just want my muses to be creative in their own right, so they will be ready to enter the real world when they grow up(plus, I tend to be diplomatic, and have an interest in any ideas that are being formed out there....) smiley - tongueout

Oh!!! My little Ottox is questioning authority all ready!!! smiley - smiley

Post 15

MyBrainHurts (Muse of bows and strings, principal viola of the h2g2 orchestra)

I would like to be muse of bows and strings. The violin and violon family seems to be sadly under-represented at h2g2 so far. I think this field needs a muse to liven up. How about it?

Post 16

I love it!!! One of my closest friends teaches the violin, and has an electric pick-up for hers when she plays on stage with this little band she's joined!!! smiley - smiley

::extends her hand:: I am principal oboe in the h2g2 symphony. Nice to meet you, and congratulations on your illustrious title!!! smiley - smiley

::ZAP!!!:: Muse of bows and strings you now are!!! Lemmee know if you want a link... smiley - smiley

Post 17

Deeply honored indeed! *musing* smiley - smiley
I gladly accept.

I don't have an electric pickup, since I am from the classical side me-own-self. And although I am no professional violist and violinist, I have been said to be inspiring among colleagues. I will be looking out for more companions on h2g2.

OK, set up your link. How do I formally link to MuseHome?

Post 18

Have you been to the GuideML page!?? smiley - smiley

Good luck with your search for fellow companions...

Post 19

Thanks, I managed.
Problem with searching for people by instrument is that you get a lot of hits, but very many of them haven't been online for months and probably gave up. It's tedious. Oh well... smiley - smiley

Post 20

I am having the same problem with finding Zeus, Hera, Apollo, Artemis, Bacchus, etc... Shazz with The Post is very helpful!!! http://www.h2g2.com/U54963 I'd write to her about getting a classified ad to help you find fellow musicians.... smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more