This is the Message Centre for Knifee, Thingite in charge of stuff you shouldn´t run with. Back from being away

About H2G2 story time.

Post 1

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Wow! and what an excellant idea that turned out to be! I love coming on-line of an evening and seeing just how much further the story has progressed overnight.

Well, so I had this thought. If and when the story eventually comes to a conclusion, how about writing it up as a guide entry and submitting it to the H2G2 Fiction society? I reckon it's a cracking story which having sprung from the collective postings of the various researchers in the forum is probably most deserving to be included in the cannon of H2G2 Fiction.

Let me know what you think.
All the best.
Clive smiley - smiley

About H2G2 story time.

Post 2

Knifee, Thingite in charge of stuff you shouldn´t run with. Back from being away

smiley - smiley well I'm glad u liked it, sorry about not replying earler but i've been so busy l8ly, I've just had to read a huge number of posts on the story time bourd smiley - smiley

As for your idea, yes i agree compleatly and I will be happy to sort rewrite it and submit it smiley - smiley

About H2G2 story time.

Post 3

Knifee, Thingite in charge of stuff you shouldn´t run with. Back from being away

where did this come form?? wasn´t there yesterday smiley - huh

About H2G2 story time.

Post 4

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

I know

- it's probably been released from legacy moderation - the backward process of review postings from the begining of The Interegnum back through to the inception of h2g2.
Takes time so, they have evidently just reached september 2000 going backwards. Course you know what this means don't you?
If my old forum discussing h2g2 storytime has just been returned The old Story forums themselves might not be far behind!! smiley - biggrin

About H2G2 story time.

Post 5

smiley - biggrin yep that thought had crossed my mind..... which made me all happy inside...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Knifee, Thingite in charge of stuff you shouldn´t run with. Back from being away

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more