A Conversation for The Rant Shack

I hate boys....

Post 1

soeasilyamused, or sea

sorry, guys, i don't actually feel that way, i just thought that we ladies should have some equal representation on the hating-the-opposite-sex front! i don't HATE guys... they drive me nuts, but i love them! (don't we all feel that way?!) personally, though, i understand men as little as i understand women.

what i REALLY hate is when people say, "you're female, why is my girlfriend/wife/mistress/lover/significant other acting this way?" how the hell should I know? i can't talk for all women!!!

I hate boys....

Post 2

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

you don't understand us? what is there not to understand? we're competitive and sexual by genetics, and are bred to associate expensive, complicated gadgetry with dominance. that's pretty much all there is.

what I would like to know with what the hell makes YOU tick...

I hate boys....

Post 3

soeasilyamused, or sea

ha. you think I know?!

and you people make NO sense anyway.

I hate boys.... and girls

Post 4

Little Behemoth (sulking)

What I really hate is people splitting one real species into mythified sub-sections of irrelevance so they think they have a right to justify inter-gender communication breakdowns. *laughs* Why can't we all just talk and get along like people dammit?!? No, don't just call me naive. I don't care if you're a boy, girl, fish or hamster as long as you're intelligent and amusing. Even if you're not I won't treat you any differently. Actually, I'd probably use shorter words, but not to patronise, but rather because I like communicating with everyone because people are interesting... even if they act weird and smell funny sometimes... *laughs again* Oh it's no good. I can't rant. I'm just too lazy to work myself up into a serious rage... I do apologise for wasting your time.. Lol.

Post 5

soeasilyamused, or sea

good point... but boys are still more confusing. and more difficult.

Post 6

if we could simply sit and talk like human beings, we wouldn't HAVE this problem in the FIRST place!

Post 7

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] when you and i talk like human beings, we get in fights.

Post 8

true. it says something about society...

Post 9

Little Behemoth (sulking)

No it says something about you two needing your heads knocked together until you both calm down and stop flicking pretzels at each other. *laughs* Don't try to drag society into this. Society has voted to step outside for a cigarette and let you two sort it out amongst yourselves... smiley - smiley

Post 10

The Corrupt One (MIA)

NYC...Sea...you guys don't NEED a reason to fight each other. I've seen it.

And ditto on the "don't bring society into this". It's not society's fault that you two spend time on the internet starting pointless fights.

Well...I, being the head ranter here, shouldn't complain about the 'pointless fights' part, being the one who started this...so I'll just shut up now, OK?

smiley - devil

Post 11

*NYC tries hard not to say something witty and insulting. His face soon turns purple*

Key: Complain about this post