A Conversation for The Rant Shack

Nothing But Losers Here

Post 1

FG

Is it just me, or does it seem like the people most likely to have a bunch of crap on their personal space about how cool, how brilliant, how unique and different they are are more likely to be big flaming nerds than anyone else?
I wouldn't have a problem with this normally. We all need a little boost to the ego once in awhile. But when they inflict their hipper-than-thou attitude on others...

Nothing But Losers Here

Post 2

The Corrupt One (MIA)

And this is refferring to whom...???

Just for the record, I will freely admit that I am a computer nerd who is quite the opposite of popular in real life, and that I find it very surprising that I am actually liked here, but am not complaining.

And, furthermore, if this wasn't reffering to me, I'm sorry, but this *is* my club, and I shall rant your asses off even if it wasn't.

So there.. smiley - winkeye

Nothing But Losers Here

Post 3

FG

I humbly beg your apology. I was being a real snotball on Friday and took my anger out on a lot of innocent people. smiley - smiley

I was irked, however, by someone I was in a forum with who was calling others "stupid" and "trendy", and just generally showing immaturity and a distinct lack of class. I loaded my gun for bear and ended shooting a lot of harmless bunnies. Your cousin called me worried I was referring to him.

But feel free to rant my ass off. Lord knows I need less ass. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more