A Conversation for The H2IQ Quiz - Be The First Among Equals

Tuesday 19th December 2000

Post 1

GreeboTCat

After the new Canon Law that took effect on November 27th 1983, would a Roman Catholic man be allowed to marry his widow's sister?

Post 2

Wayfarer -MadForumArtist, Keeper of bad puns, Greeblet with Goo beret, Tangential One

no, he's dead!

Post 3

Wayfarer -MadForumArtist, Keeper of bad puns, Greeblet with Goo beret, Tangential One

FIRST ONE TO POST AN ANSWER! FINALLY! THIS IS THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AL...*realizes people are staring, trails off* wow, i had just unsubsribed to a conversation, thus updating all the conversations, and this forum was at the top. realizing i didn't have much time until someone else got here, i quickly posted, typing as fast as i could to get the point. i know you're still online, Greebo, i can see you in the box. woo-hoo! *happy dance* this has made my day!

smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - biggrin
smiley - bubblyMG!

Post 5

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

*applauds* Well done, MG!
Although, if a dead man can be elected, I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed to marry... smiley - winkeye

Post 6

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

Yay MG!!! smiley - smiley

I think I've made it to third once.
Well done!!

smiley - blue, smiley - steam or smiley - devil

Post 7

Titania (gone for lunch)

Congratulations, MG! Cheers! smiley - bubbly

*thinking: Dang! Too late - again!*

Post 8

You can call me TC

Dead men have even been known to beget babies.

Post 9

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

I have never seen anyone so happy to get the answer! My congratulations as well, MG.

Ahem, ahem:

"Yes"

(just in case)
smiley - reindeer

Post 10

Hopelessly Paranoid

Erm... I don't want to rain on celebrations... but... is she right...?

No wait... that doesn't matter... Well done!!! have a treee! Trees are pretty! smiley - winkeye

[HP}=~~

Post 11

thanks, all! my first time getting here early! and my 2nd point(the first point was when Greebo got the ? wrong)smiley - blush

Post 12

GreeboTCat

Well done MG... ~grin~... a point to you... and very well deserved to...

Post 13

Ottox

Congratulations MG! smiley - smiley

...__
..|.'.'.|
..|__|
..|__|...................o...o
./......\.................o...o
/........\................o..o
|.........|..............|..........|
|____|..............|..........|
|.........|...............\......../
|.........|................\....../
|.........|..................smiley - empty
|____|....................|
|.........|....................|
|____|...........____|____

(And d'Elaphant: We are a few persons with problems about showing our feelings... smiley - winkeye)

Post 14

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Whoa, Ottox!

Impressive smiley - biggrin! That's one to copy for later pasting!

smiley - reindeer

Post 15

Ottox

Well, that's almost what I did! The real Mad Forum Artist(s) is Minesweep Goddess herself (and Goshoogoshoogosh). smiley - bubbly
*I* have made the bottle a little to high, though... (for my screen anyway...)
smiley - holly

(And for anyone viewing this page using the Alabaster skin (strange people!) - the picture is to be Goo-viewed (of course!!! smiley - winkeye)

Post 16

oooo, thank you!
you're *too* kind!smiley - blush
accepts

...__
..|.'.'.|
..|__|
..|__|...................o...o
./......\.................o...o
/........\................o..o
|____|..............|..........|
|.........|...............\......../
|.........|................\....../
|.........|..................smiley - empty
|____|....................|
|____|...........____|____

must've been hard to combine them like that, creating endless tinkering with the spacing. *gets idea* we should start a club for forum artists! but if us Procrastinaters start it, it won't get done until february, when the neighbors are starting to look ascance at the lights and decorations you have yet to actually take down, and you need something else to do, fast!

Post 17

Ottox

smiley - sillysmiley - biggrin

Post 18

ATTENTION:

i just made an entry to post forum art to, "forum art".

you can post it there if you want.

Post 19

Ottox

As I'm the Keeper of Links, I have to shout: ALLWAYS REMEMBER THE LINKS!!! ;-) Entry: http://www.h2g2.com/A495560 Forum: http://www.h2g2.com/F60807?thread=94404 :-D

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more