A Conversation for The H2IQ Quiz - Be The First Among Equals

How many people have said square so far?

Post 1

mikeypie

I hope this isn't bad form (not too bad at least)... smiley - huh

The answer "square" was given first by chris and then by Titania, but Raz was the first to give a good reason and he doesn't want to play again for a while. So, what's your plan Dr. J? Are we looking for a different solution? Something not so square?

To get to the "square" root of things
http://mrchard.com/extracredit.htm

and find the text "pentagon hexagon hexagon hexagon square triangle"
(aren't search engines neat!?)

--Wonder Mike ~I'm a newbie, don't hate me till I get settled in, ok?~

Post 2

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Ok just as long as you don't hate me for being the bearer of some bad news. You have started a whole new conversation thread here. To post to the 'Another Quiz' conversation thread you should have clicked on the 'reply' button found in any previous posting. Then your posting would have appeared there in sequence. Don't worry it's a common beginner error. So just click here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F51431?thread=247151&latest=1 to get back to the thread you were reading and try again. That conversation will then appear in your most recent conversations list on your homepage and it will rise to the top of that list every time someone (including you now of course ) hits the reply button and adds a new posting. peace ~jwf~

Post 3

mikeypie

Thanks for the help. I figured out my mistake as soon as I submitted, but I lost the conversation. Still learning to navigate.

Thanks for link back.

Best,
Mike smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more