in flames

Post 1

wrekage

http://www.h2g2/A416585
i now belive this entry is ready for review

in flames

Post 2

BuskingBob

I always enjoy reading about bands, and this article is no exception. What nationailty are the band? I guess they are from one of the Scandinavian countries - it's always worth mentioning this in the article.

in flames

Post 3

Orcus

Nice article smiley - ok.
I feel a sin binning coming up though unfortunately smiley - sadface
Your link doesn't work and you need the A416585 in the title of the first post.

in flames

Post 4

Inkwash

Yes, it would be a shame to see this get sin-binned, 'cos it's a good entry.
The .com is missing out of your link, and the title of the conversation needs to be "A416585 In Flames"
smiley - smiley

in flames

Post 5

Martin Harper

Check out my Peer Review Submission Tips at http://www.h2g2.com/A475049 - tip #1 and #2 are the ones you need. Alternatively, check out the Peer Review page instructions again...

So I'm afraid that this will be going to the sin bin - any questions, do ask here - and I'll read the entry when you post a correct thread! smiley - smiley

in flames

Post 6

Tube - the being being back for the time being

Well, since it's gonna be sin-binned, I might as well let the topic of this thread drift... Good article, good band. Saw them once or twice over the years (dimm recollections of festivals). Actually they're on the "Zillo Festival Sampler 1998" Compilation with "Artefacts Of The Black Sun" and AFAIK on a few other ones. I'll let you know.

in flames

Post 7

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

I'll second the sin-binning.

Point of explanation: articles submitted in the wrong format to Peer Review cause hazzles for Scouts and editors further down the line.

Thread Moved

Post 8

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'in flames'.

Back to Entry - this became Edited Entry A673544 In Flames - the Band

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more