A Conversation for Jesus Christ - Rebel Against Rome?

The feeding of the multitude,my theory.

Post 1

Yevrah Niai Researcher 148101

I think that approximately half of the crowd actually did take food with them, but, after their efforts in catching up with him.
they were reluctant to share with the other pilgrims, until, the little boy with the loaves and fishes shamed them with his generosity.

Iain(-:

Post 2

Almighty Rob - mourning the old h2g2

That seems more than plausible. I guess the key to the miracle stories is faith, though. It's not about what happened, its about how these people saw Jesus, and describing these miracles shares their awe with others.

Post 3

ladybird

yes ... that's the most obvious explaination ...

XXX

Post 4

T-Gyuid

There is ,of course, another explanation.
Any Buddhist will tell you that this life is an illusion. God agrees with this notion, according to the Neale Donald Walsch book Conversations with God book 1: "The Masters who have walked the planet are those who have discovered the secret of the relative world- and refused to acknowledge its reality." page 57 CWG1
Jesus Christ was such a master, he knew not only that life is an illusion, but that any being is in ultimate control of their own illusion,(spiritual relativity). His compassion was such that he wished to share this knowledge, and did so by demonstration. Hence the miracles reported in the Gospels.
Jesus Christ is not the only man in history to have performed miracles. Moses parted the red sea, Mahatma Gandhi found solutions to political problems by fasting, and Muhammad was known to have moved the odd mountain. Traditionally, humanity has chosen to put these men at odds with one another,and call their teaching incompatible, when the truth is that they all share a desire to liberate us from such restrictions as war, jealousy, and even religion itself.
My advice is to perform a miracle yourself, then have lunch at Milliways.
T-Gyuid

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more