A Conversation for Jesus Christ - Rebel Against Rome?

jesus "the messiah"

Post 1

ffilpsknuks

recently i have read 2 books which i have 2 recommend. u may have already read them but if not FIND THEM AND READ THEM NOW. the first is titled "the holy blood & the grail", and was written by michael baigent, richard leigh & henry lincoln. im afraid cant do a proper review as i would do it no justice, also the subject matter is 2 great 2 condense into such a short space. suffice it 2 say that the discovery of 3 scrolls down the pipes of a church, hidden away in a small village in the south east of france, could have revealed the 2000 year old secret of the holy grail.the results r startling, covering 2000 years of history, detailing secret societies, and ultimately offering an image of christ that shatters convention. this, it must b stressed, was not the intended pot of gold 4 the researchers and certainly overshadowed their main point...the restoration of the french merovingian bloodline.

the second book is its sequel " the messianic legacy " againby the same authors. this book deals more with 1 particular secret society(" the prieure of sion") but also explores in depth "jesus" the person, not jesus the myth.thought provoking arguments with convincing evidence, i cannot recommend them enuff.

i shall b covering this subject on my own page, in more depth, in due course. i apologies in advance for the delay but i am new 2 h2g2 2nite & want to cover this subject concisely, and informatively.


jesus "the messiah"

Post 2

Almighty Rob - mourning the old h2g2

That's great. Unfortunately I'm a bit busy at the moment to read those books, but I look forward to your Guide Entries. Make sure you post to this thread again when you've finished them.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more