A Conversation for Volunteer to be a Sub-editor

Voluntary Sub-editing

Post 1

Rebecca Bentley

Hi,

I've been subbing for my uni paper and would love to gain some more experience by sub-editing for you. How do I get involved?

Thanks,

Rebecca

Voluntary Sub-editing Rebushka

Post 2

Rebecca Bentley

I missed out my nick name in the subject of the first posting, sorry.

Rebushka

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

Your nickname is shown as Rebecca. smiley - smiley

I'm sure a sub-editor will be along shortly and tell you a bit more than I can do. From what I recall, you should first get involved with the site, especially with PeerReview first. Dip your toe in, participate, watch. Maybe write an entry even, so you get a feeling for the subbing process from the 'other' perspective. smiley - ok

Post 4

The H2G2 Editors

Hi Rebecca! Huge apologies for the *enormous* delay in responding to you here. (For some inexplicable reason we managed to unintentionally unsubscribe ourselves from this page.) Anyway, a belated warm welcome to h2g2 and any questions you have about subbing or anything at all h2g2-related please let us know here. We're subscribed now. smiley - ok

Post 5

Rebecca Bentley

Haha, no worries! Thank you for the welcome, Rebecca.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more